Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tidal wave & Flood

My dream started with a journey half way across the world, upon arriving at my island destination the island was consumed by a tidal wave and completely flooded only peaks of hills and mountains stood above the water. I and a friend made it to some floating debris. We were adrift but in little time we landed on an urban area which was one of the few surviving areas of the U.K. Few people had survived and where barely surviving. In a narrow tower block i found my sister and brother in law with their children. It was a small community, shattered by the catastrophe but still trying to function. i spent time on the roof to set up ways to catch rain water to drink. The dream ended with raiders coming from the sea to attack.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Tidal wave & Flood

David,
What part of your life would this scenario fit? Some aspect of your life that has been consumed by an overwhelming emotional issue. Only the conscious achievements and higher successes in life keep you 'above water' You find your true self among the debris of the emotional flood. The inner qualities {urban} are what sustain you while other aspects of yourself and life are barley hanging on. There may be literal associations to your sister and her family. A lot of thought is devoted to this issue {on the roof}. You try to function despite the threat of emotional attacks.

See where this fits in your life. Over time you will need to change your thinking and not let the emotional flood consume you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present