Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
strange man in a house

I just dreamt this. My previous work colleagues had arranged to do a charity party but for some reason decided they would use this house that wasnt theeirs because they knew the owner was away. So anyway, we sneaked in and they started cooking and preparing. I was out in the garden when a dark skinned man in a black suit appeared with a jet black beard and black hair. He wasnt very happyand asked me why no one told himthere was viewing in his house. Iasked was he the vendor and he said yes and he was angry with our office. Not that I was an estate agent I was just saying what I thought I should say. So we went inside and he soon realised this wasnt a house viewing and gota bitangry. He took my arm firmly gripping it where the large artery is on the forearm and said come with me. He walked me round the house talking to me about respect. Then he asked me did I know what the tower was. Or what it meant, he might have even showed me a card with it on. Then he talked about the power of his religion, and to demonsrtate passed me a carcass that said dead dog. As soon as I held it it changed and started to come to life and wriggle. After that I went to the group and said the owner of the house is hete and I have just taken a lot of flak for you even tho this has nothing to do with me. So I suggested we apologise and ask the man if we can use his house as that would be respectful.they werent too keen, but we did it, tho it was me who made the announcement. I noticed also that the man had started to age, his hair was not so black, I apologised for sneaking in his house and asked him if we could stay, he stopped me and said there was no need to apologise and yes of course we couls stay. He left to go to another room. Later I went to see he was ok. He said he was vine, but he took of his beard, I l looked away and back and he had pulled off his wig. He was now old and bald.. later still I came back and he was sat dozing in a chair. I asked him did he want some chai. He said no he had too much whiskey and asked me where all the presents were and ghey should be at the back of the room. I got the feeling ther was a present for me. I looked at the back of the room and there were some young men I didnt know kicking and throwing about the present. Then for some reason I thoughtof a tiger, then the dream ended.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: strange man in a house

Pete,
I am getting mixed messages from the dream that when understood would fit together. That may have to do with the strong self deception I sense from the dream which would be reflective of your personality. One impression I get has to do with shadow aspects {dark skinned man in a black suit appeared with a jet black beard and black hair}. Shadow aspects have to do with the unconscious mind consisting of repressed weaknesses and shortcomings. It is an aspect that is often projected onto someone else, a complex where the individual does not realize the unconscious energies that cause these personality traits. You may possess a personality where you tend to project unconscious traits onto other people so not to confront your own emotional deficiencies. These traits would stem from early life experiences and influences. I also sense there are past mistakes you tend to repeat. Anger may be an issue also caused by inner turmoil. You may try to seek respect by doing things that are destructive or hurtful to others. This would be caused by the need for self respect, something you lack because of the early life experiences/influences. Because the se are unconscious energies you may believe everything is fine in your waking life but you are hiding deep issues. You do not have full control of your emotions {outer anger} and hide any guilt by believing you have done nothing wrong {projecting the blame onto someone else}. This is a deception on your part and until you are able to eliminate the inner turmoil you will live life being controlled by these unconscious energies. Have you ever consulted a psychologist?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you jerry; I find your analysis -sorry- interpretation; interesting....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Pete,
I understand completely. Do realize the dream is addressing an emotional issue within you. What is striking and key is the dream language, "dark skinned man in a black suit appeared with a jet black beard and black hair." The dark skinned man would itself could be a shadow symbol. Add the black suit {clothes made of the same fabric and designed to be worn together} and jet black beard/black hair {unconscious mind} and you have references to the deep unconscious. The language, "the power of his religion, and to demonstrate passed me a carcass that said dead dog" would be references to the psyche power within your unconscious {religion} and the dead animal instincts that are persistent as motivators in your unconscious and are reflected in your conscious life. If my analysis did strike a cord it would be wise to further look into these possibilities since they will go with you for the rest of your life. And if my analysis is correct they can be destructive..

Jerry pray]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present