Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Really Lucid!!!!!!!

Rebecca,
You are on a path of self discovery and the inner journey you describe sounds very much like Jung's Individuation Process, the self analysis that brings together the inner self with the outer conscious life. The process is one of removing the ego as the controlling agent and letting the true self take over. That true being is guided by spirit and creativity. The laws of cause and effect {Karma} are the true guiding forces in life {as you stated, "I have come to realize that most of the obstacles that i have had to work through were ones that I myself put into place." This is a realization of the greatest truth about oneself. It is not what others cause in ones life but what we cause for ourselves. I truly believe there is a tool within nature that provides helping hands when we live a spiritual life {good deeds} and retribution for the bad deeds. I know from experience this to be true in my life, too many times these laws are applicable when there is no other explanation. Jung's Individuation Process leads us to remove the barriers to this higher understanding/consciousness because it persuades the person to look deep within oneself {the unconscious} to see what the controlling agents are that motivate the conscious life. When these motivating factors are understood {especially the foundations for them} they no longer have the energy to control the waking life. But there must always be diligence {through discipline} that the unconscious energies do not seep back into the conscious life because with every foundation that is built the residue of those building blocks remain. The human condition is weak and additions are always there to be awakened. Even the strongest of the strong have their weak moments {except perhaps the Dali Lama or others on that scale}.

As for me 'letting it out'. My dream work is a primary outlet. Another are my websites {The Power of Dreams and Myths-Dreams-Symbols}. A third, a discipline that proceeded my discovery of Jungian psyche by 14 years, is physical fitness. The dream work is my true self which allow me to demonstrate my natural skills {I consider myself an 'intuitive Jungian'}. My websites allow me express myself {self expression is expressing though creativity. And physical fitness is the glue that has held me together when all else failed. Although I am 64 years old you could not tell it by my attitude nor my physical abilities. I have a basketball routine I use in physical fitness where I combine physical and metaphysical abilities.

I am also involved in the rescue of cats. I have four of my own, I am fostering a kitten and feeding his mother and siblings, as well as feeding 9 or 10 other strays and feral cats in the neighborhood. Although I have an affection for all animals, cats are animals I took to because they possess a strong 'feminine' power. Very independent, intuitive, strong and inclined to go it alone. That pretty much describes my personality. I do believe the feminine power is the th true soul with the masculine a by product. I live from the feminine power and no matter how patriarchal a society might be it is still beholden to the feminine power within nature {Mother Earth as an example}.

If you are interested in watch The Power of Myth videos you can see them here The Power of Myth.

And if you wish to see how physical fitness can improve life past the age of 60, here is a video of my basketball routine. Anyone who wishes to be healthy can do so if they will only take the time to find a physical routine that will keep them fit. Physical fitness has been a part of my lifestyle for 35 years and because of that I can live life without the fears most my age have to deal with. No medications to take, no health problems, I feel great every morning when I awake {at least 7 hours of sleep every night}. Add a regimentation of healthy eating and you have the formula for being healthy long after everyone else has started their decline.
I do tend to preach a bit when it comes to life style choices.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present