Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Brothers

Anonymous,

The dream seems to be addressing aspects of your psyche that are unconsciously controlled by your father {unconsciously rule your life}. The six men would represent masculine ego/conscious aspects. You like the qualities they possess because they are like those of your dad.

The government building {the building is you} is what rules your psyche {unconscious influences/motivators}. Again the six men would be your masculine/animus aspects {we all have masculine/feminine qualities/aspects-see link}. The newspaper is knowledge within your psyche and being cut out of your dad\\\'s death {aspects of your dad cut out of what/who he was}. You snatching it off is taking some of these aspects as your own. Looking like your brother and yourself is the influence from your dad. Half sibling is half of who you are, your masculine aspects. Not knowing how to tell you is not knowing of these unconscious influences. You embrace these qualities.

My sense is the dream is pointing to qualities your dad possessed that unconsciously rule your life. There is a good possibility these unconscious \\\'motivators\\\' will push you toward choosing relationships with men who possess the same qualities/personality as your dad. You would unconsciously married/have a relationship with men just like your dad {unconsciously driven to do so}. Depending on the relationship with your father this could be a good or bad thing. If he was a good father {not perceived as such but in reality} then these motivators would be a positive in your life. But if he had bad habits then you will tend to choose men who are like him even though consciously you do not recognize these qualities in them.
Note: I\\\'ve personally known women who have done this, chosen partners that were replacements for their father. Unfortunately it was one bad relationship after another and will continue this pattern until they recognize the influences.

A response to my analysis is requested.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present