Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: anxiety-causing sexual dream

Anonymous,
Unless there are genuine desires for same sex relationships your lesbian dreams could be addressing the need to embrace your whole feminine identity and would likely have to do with HOCD. It is about self acceptance of who you really are {are there any real questions to your sexulaity?}. Questioning your sexual identity is the condition you are having a conflict with and although same sex relationships can be literal in dreams it is just as likely to represent a need/desire to affirm your femininity {bringing the inner and outer self into a whole}. Most images are symbolic and not literal. The woman in the dream looked like you and is you. The male aspect would be addressing animus qualities, taking charge {masculine quality} of your sexual identity and being sure of it. Playing the part of the male may suggest you need to incorporate these masculine qualities.

I still see the supernatural abilities as I described in my original analysis. But it may also suggest a need for a stronger effort to bring these divided parts together {superman-super masculine efforts}. The part about the black hole would remain the same.

Then there is the mother-son issue. There is a possible issue to do with childhood/early life experiences [there always are}. But it could have to do with animus qualities. Growing a penis, growing a 'set of balls' as the saying goes. Because it is something you do lack {stronger masculine qualities to accept your true self} it is not something your conscious ego would enjoy {the ego is constantly trying to sabotage the true inner self from recognition}. Acceptance of your true identity, whether it be sexual or otherwise, requires strength and courage, and that may be what this dream is trying to communicate. Perhaps the 'inner lesbian' is as much about being too feminine/emotional and lacking a balance of masculine qualities {as described}.

Knowing you are straight and not gay I see the dream as addressing issues of acceptance of your true self more so than issues to do with early life experiences {the desire of your parents for a boy instead of you/a girl}. The question is 'have you accepted who you really are?' The conflict of HOCD may or may not be about your true sexual desires {could you be bi sexual?}. Other tan that there may be other issues to do with acceptance of your true self outside of sexuality.

Let me know your thoughts. As you know I have little to go on when analyzing dreams. The more information I have the more likely I can understand the message of the dream. All dreams have a message, they are nature's device to help bring balance to the dreamer's life, addressing the emotional issues that are in conflict so the dreamer can resolve them. Just as the immune system is vital to the body for protection, so too the dream is to the psyche.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present