Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Back in Kindergarten

Bob,
Two possibilities I see in the dream and both could apply but would be related {all dreams have more than one message}.

Kindergarten is learning something new for the first time. What you are learning or need to learn is something new about yourself {emotionally}. It could very well be something from childhood {all the other students-aspects about yourself- were children}. There is likely something about childhood experiences/influences that you need to complete {learn and understand}. It would be about childhood nourishment that has affected your adult life {foundations from childhood that formed your ego/psyche as an adult}. Despite your advanced education {something that is real?} there are elementary aspects from childhood that remain unresolved {thus causing emotional conflicts}.

The second possibility
There is something new in your adult life that you need to learn more about so you can complete some aspect to do with your life as an adult. It may be job related, relationships, etc. You are accepting of this need but lack the proper information to be well informed on the topic. There is some confusion on your part and it has to do with ego related issues {see first possibility}. There is a need for expression {part of me wanted to tell the person about advanced education}.

Look at both and determine which fits best. Normally a dream will address two issues with the same images but one of the issues will be the prime topic of the dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present