Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bed and pillow dream

Hi Jerry, and thank you for your prompt reply. There are some points in your analysis that seem quite valid but I think you should have some more background info on the matter.

It´s a bit more complicated than that. We have already made moves towards each other in the past and have had a couple of encounters. His is a more superficial approach, mine did implicate emotional involvement in the past as I made clear from the start I did wish for something more than just an adventure. But he cannot commit to anything even as light as a few hours visit where I live. We have had endless conversations by chat on the subject of what each one of us wants, there is desire, there is affection and affinity but apparently no intention or real feelings from his side, not even an effort to urge whatever physical encounters there may be. But he won´t leave me alone either. I had to stop talking to him a couple of times in the past year in order to get over my feelings. At this moment, we are back to a "friendly online relation" after a 4-month silence from my side which he broke by speaking to me. After the initial updates, he started insinuating a possible intimate encounter but I have not really encouraged him and made clear I do not expect anything from him therefore I am not really paying attention. He now seems more serious and I did think he was going to start ignoring me but he keeps writing now and then. He claims to have been heartbroken in the past and he seems to be a workaholic so it is always work for him over the rest. For my part, yes, I desire him, but I am emotionally involved and I cannot help wanting more, so I am not sure I want to play with fire by becoming more vulnerable towards him if he is not similarly involved. So, I do not think it is lack of courage from my part, it is rather caution.

I had worked out a rather different interpretation of the dream in my head so it is pretty interesting to have your analysis of it. Thank you again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Bed and pillow dream

Lunar,
If you will take your response and then compare it to the dream I think you will see correlations between the two. One aspect has to do with your animus qualities to do with the issue of the relationship with this guy friend. They would have to do with the confusing nature of the relationship. What do 'you' really want and how to handle his attitude. It is your masculine self that is in conflict as much as the relationship itself. I see this conflict which is identified with these two statements
*dreamt of being in the bed {with the guy}
*sensation of trying to have me off the bed and out of the space
You 'desire' the relationship but don't want it to take up a lot of space in your life

These are your conflicting emotions. What the dream is attempting to do is help you clarify these emotions. You need to use your greater strengths {masculine} to work through the emotional aspects of the relationship. These qualities would help you resolve the emotional issues within your psyche which would help clarify how to go about handling the outer relationship.

In the end it is about the relationship and the complexity you acknowledged. It is an inner issue as well as an outer. Resolving the inner is what the dream is primarily attempting to help you resolve and by doing that you will be better able to resolve the issues to do with the relationship. The outer relationship is secondary to the inner conflict {in the dream}.

Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present