Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: crumbling teeth, recurring most of my life

Jerry,

Firstly, I want to thank you for your thorough analysis with what little you had. I am going through a major adjustment period and am cut off from traditional support systems such as being close to home, family and friends. Your explanation will help me further ponder these issues rather than grapple with them inside the darkness in my own head. Interestingly enough, concurrent to having this dream I am reading a book by a Jungian psychoanalyst Dr. Clarrisa Pinkola Estes. Maybe all this reading has incited my unconscious to talk to me again through this dream. I hope your prediction of this dream being a prelude to others is true as I would like to undertand these unconscious motivators more deeply and thus myself.

I am often told that my "femininity", whatever that means, is quite strong as in perceptiveness and intuition. I realize that my masculine energies maybe trapped. I dont have trouble expressing myself but my vocalizations are often reactionary not proactive expressionism so to speak. I find myself letting things happen to me and just reacting to them... "going along for the ride". On the other hand, I am deeply contemplative person and try to assess who I am always, incessantly with evry step of my life. Its quite exhausting and I want to behold my truth sooner than later, to face it, acknowledge it, so I may be more effective in this world.

Can I accelerate this discovery journey through the machinations of my dreams somehow? I know we cannot force dreams....

Thank you very much again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Vienna

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Jerry,

Firstly, I want to thank you for your thorough analysis with what little you had. I am going through a major adjustment period and am cut off from traditional support systems such as being close to home, family and friends. Your explanation will help me further ponder these issues rather than grapple with them inside the darkness in my own head. Interestingly enough, concurrent to having this dream I am reading a book by a Jungian psychoanalyst Dr. Clarrisa Pinkola Estes. Maybe all this reading has incited my unconscious to talk to me again through this dream. I hope your prediction of this dream being a prelude to others is true as I would like to undertand these unconscious motivators more deeply and thus myself.

I am often told that my "femininity", whatever that means, is quite strong as in perceptiveness and intuition. I realize that my masculine energies maybe trapped. I dont have trouble expressing myself but my vocalizations are often reactionary not proactive expressionism so to speak. I find myself letting things happen to me and just reacting to them... "going along for the ride". On the other hand, I am deeply contemplative person and try to assess who I am always, incessantly with evry step of my life. Its quite exhausting and I want to behold my truth sooner than later, to face it, acknowledge it, so I may be more effective in this world.

Can I accelerate this discovery journey through the machinations of my dreams somehow? I know we cannot force dreams....

Thank you very much again.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Lara,
Your response does support much of what I saw in the dream. It is next to impossible to get everything right with what little knowledge I have {just think what a good dream interpreter can do when they have all the facts}. You are wise to consult a \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Jungian\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' author to learn more about your inner life. Especially a female Jungian psychologist. Let me recommend another who can be most helpful with women\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s issues. Marion Woodman has been a sage for me for many years. Take a look at the pages I have created that lists the many works she has given us as well as several videos with her {listed at end of my comments}. Here is a quote from Marion that gives insights to her magnificent mind:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Psychological work is soul work.... By soul, I mean the eternal part of us that lives in this body for a few years, the timeless part of ourselves that wants to create timeless objects like art, painting and architecture. Whenever the ego surrenders to the archetypal images of the unconscious, time meets the timeless. Insofar as those moments are conscious, they are psychological, they belong to the soul.... For me, soul-making is allowing the eternal essence to enter and experience the outer world through all the orifices of the body ... so that the soul grows during its time on Earth. It grows like an embryo in the womb. Soul-making is constantly confronting the paradox that an eternal being is dwelling in a temporal body. That\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s why it suffers, and learns by heart.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

As for your question, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Can I accelerate this discovery journey through the machinations of my dreams somehow? I know we cannot force dreams?\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
You can, by analyzing your dreams along with the self therapy that is needed to resolve the inner emotional conflicts. Dreams will address what the issues are {using symbolic language} and offer some insights to their resolution. But the leg work will left to a conscious attempt to determine what the issues are and what to do to resolve those issues. It is the understanding of the issues and how they came about that most people can not resolve. Most begin in earliest childhood where experiences/influences of most importance to a developing brain are imprinted. Dreams will reveal what these issues are {I see these issues probably more than anything else in my analysis}. We now know that an infant has their greatest capabilities of learning. From Jung\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s work we also know the human psyche is born with \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'archetypal\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' energies that are very relevant to all stages of life {much a like animals have intuitive knowledge that guide them}. Understanding these energies are also important. Not only do they help with resolution to personal emotional issues, by knowing of them you put yourself on a higher plane of \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'knowing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' {like those in Gnosticism, Self Knowledge}.

To achieve these I do recommend reading Jungian concepts and those who teach them. Estes does a great job as does Woodman. This is all about personal and spiritual growth. Learning about the psychology of personal life will help resolve those issues. Learning about the greater 'Self Knowledge' will hep you discover meaning in life, how to tap into the creative and spiritual aspects. It is a journey inward for sure. And out of that comes a knowledge that, when realized and integrated, will allow you to pass on what you have learned so others can discover wholeness and harmony in life. That is the ultimate goal of the dream. Nature intended us to be
'whole' and dreams are nature's tool to achieve that. Just as is the immune system is to the body {a healing mechanism}, so too is the dream to the psyche.

Marion Woodman Resources {from my websites}
*Dreams: Language of the Soul
*Marion Woodman:Video Interview {24 minutes}
*The Conscious Feminine Video:16 minutes
*The Great Mother Archetype Video 5 minutes
*Marion Woodman

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,

Thank you, thank you from the depths of my heart. I have tried to contact Estes but she's a busy lady :) I was so touched by the profound insights in her book that I often had to put the book down and gasp for air. After taking a deep breath, the concepts sunk in deeper and I proceeded. I needed further relegation of these concepts and in a desperate attempt I tried to contact her. My dream led me to you, and your feedback is exactly what I needed to hear. I look into Woodmans work and am so grateful for the links. You are quite talented with this. I thank you on behalf of all who partake in these forums for your time and authenticity. I will try to do my personal work and am sure now that the dreams will continue. I will share my progress with you :)

Lara,
Please continue to look into Jungian psyche in your quest for personal growth. Few are capable of grasping the need to understand the unconscious forces that control the conscious life. These Jungian teachers offer insights that can release the mind from captivity to the unconscious motivators. I look forward to hearing from you in your progression. I believe you will be amazed at what the dreams have to offer, the imagery and the symbolic metaphors they represent.

One more suggestion. To get a complete of an understanding the archetypes and the unconscious energies they hold I suggest you do some reading on mythology. For that I direct your attention to Joseph Campbell. It was Campbell's The Power of Myth that changed my life some 22 years ago and introduced me to Jungian psyche. It has been a long journey but the patterns of the hero journey have been in constants evidence the whole time. It is amazing how these concepts have fit in my journey. They fit with anyone who dares travel the spiritual path to psychological wholeness. This is because they are an instrument of nature's divine instructions. It is a great advantage to have nature in your corner. I can attest to this from personal experience.

I look forward to your progress updates.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present