Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Weird dream please help interpret

Wow your interpretation has made me realize a lot. That the way I feel about her is based off of excuses I made for her. She really is a terrible person now that I think about it. She did me so wrong and wasn't even truthful from the start and there were so many indicators that said this is a bad idea that I just simply look passed because I was so blinded by love. I could never tell if she was lying or telling the truth she was really good at it and she would never admit to lying even if I caught her in a lie she would still persist and never give up which made it really hard to decipher truth from lying.

There was tons of anger and jealousy on both sides of the entire relationship. I swear up and down that I love her but after reading what you said I'm finding out that I dont think I really love her. I "love" her for selfish reasons that only I benefit from and deep down I actually kind of hate her but cant stop thinking about her. Also there were things that I foresaw that would never let me stay with her forever and knew one day I would have to break it off with her but it seems now that shes gone I want to be with her forever. The reason being is because now that shes gone I invented a fake person of only good memories in my head.

Sorry my mind was everywhere on that response lol but your interpretation of my dream really made me feel better and kind of opened my eyes thank you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present