Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Plane crash dream, potential red flag

Anonymous,
There may be personal associations to the plane that would be the reason for the dream, perhaps anxieties about flying and crashing. The two recent air crashes in the past week may have stimulated such anxieties. Your statement, "I do always have a fear of taking off and stalling, the exact way the plane crashed in my dream" seems to point to this possibility.

But symbolically I think the dream is speaking to an experience or an association to do with the relationship with your mother. Something feels 'off'. When you look at the language symbolically there is something to do with your mother that is at a 'steep incline' {difficult to navigate?. There is something about this aspect that is too 'heavy' to maintain lift {keep at a certain level}. There was a start to an experience/event to do with her but after it got going it crashed {failed to maintain a particular level}. The imbalance on the backside may have to do with unconscious mental thinking, there is something very heavy about this issue. Everyone dying on the plane would represent everything about the issue has 'died', came to an end. Your ghost may represent something that feels dead but lives on despite this. You may be feeling 'irrelevant' in some way {this may be a good clue to what the issue is about the dream is trying to communicate}.

Is there a recent experience having to do with your mother that could fit with the above description? Explore the explanation of each image and see what may fit in your waking life. I dare say the dream is addressing your anxieties about the airplane you will board taking off and stalling but what could it represent when it comes to your mother? What is it that is an issues of taking off with her and it stalling?

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present