Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do I have these dreams about her?

So for almost a year, I have gotten close with a girl where she says she doesn't like me, but everyone else says she does. We live nearby and I'm a junior and she's a freshman. We used to talk almost everyday. She gives signals that she does like me all the time. She had a boyfriend who made her mad alot, but she continued to stay with him b/c she loves him. I felt she treated others, especially her bf, better than me. I fell in love and b/c I was jealous, I tried to make her jealous. Now previously, I've told her how I have to defend her whenever my friends say something bad about her. So I told her that I don't know what to do because my friends don't want me involved with her. She got mad at me and we stopped talking. And while I was trying to send it someone else, I accidentally sent her a screenshot of our messages. I didn't do it to hurt her or lose her trust. I did it because I needed help as I was kind of confused on why she got mad in the first place. We talked at least once every month after that, where I mostly initiated conversations. Eventually we sort of became friends again and I told her how I feel about everything and how I tried to make her jealous. She told me she doesn't like me like that. I told her I accept that. We had a short convo, but she stopped responding. After a few more tries of trying to talk to her, I just stopped and realized I will never regain her trust.
After seeing that she is happy and with someone, I finally unfollowed her on Instagram and blocked her on Kik because it was hard for me to handle anymore. But a few weeks later, I followed her again and unblocked her. Within a minute, she accepted and followed me too. I've unfollowed and re-followed her a few times before so I didn't think she would do it again. Weeks later, she and her sister gave me a rating on Instagram. Denasia's rate was just a simple number while her sister gave a number and even said hey. I was mad that my rating was different from everyone else's when their rates had more to it than a simple number. When we returned to school from summer break, I planned on talking to her but I couldn't because we were already late. I was mad that day because my classes were all very challenging and I had no classes nor lunch with her. Later, I ended up breaking down because of all the stress. But the next day, I felt a little better. Though, it rained that day and the buses were running late. She was nowhere to be seen. When the bus finally got there, her sister and her friends didn't even go looking for her. I wanted to search for her, but I contemplated hard about it. I felt like she wouldn't do the same for me because I've missed the bus numerous times. She eventually made it to the bus but the bus driver made it seem like he was going to pass by her. She was looking very sad. And I felt really bad for her. But when she got on the bus, she started talking about her current or ex boyfriend.
Then, I tried to move on again. But I've realized every time I try to move on from her, it seems that we start to go back to each other. After the very day I decided to move on from her recently, she and I have begun to bump into each other and see each other all the time. We would look at each other, but we won't say anything. But recently, most of the times it would be her looking at me and I would just happen to notice. Just the other day, it was raining very hard and we were about to leave school. It took a while to get on the bus and I was right behind her. She turned around and looked at me with a slight smile. And then we had to step back for the bus doors to open and she begin leaning on me. It's very weird and confusing.

So, throughout our friendship, I had weird dreams about her. Nothing too crazy, though.

One was where me, alot of people from my bus and some people from school were at a gas station in a downtown area. Soon enough, me and her were talking. I wasn't really into the conversation, but I was happy that we were talking. But she said something to one of her friends and I got mad so I walked away. As I got pretty far from them, I decided to turn around and go back. When I started walking back, I heard gunshots and I started running to the gas station. She was the only person on my mind as I was running. But then a guy I know at school had a gun and was running away from the gas station. As he got closer to me, he pointed the gun at me. I stopped, thinking he was going to shoot me, but he just started laughing and continued running. And then I started back running towards the gas station, but the dream ended so I never found out if she actually got shot.

The second dream was where I was walking down a hallway at school. All of a sudden, my friends and even strangers started coming up to me, telling me that she is pregnant. Then I went to lunch and more of my friends kept telling me she is pregnant. I acted as if I didn't care, but in my mind, I was angry that she was pregnant, possibly by her boyfriend.

Another dream I had was we were at school and we were leaving a room at the same time. Then she asked me why I don't talk to her anymore, which gained laughs from her friends.

Then I had a dream where she and I were laughing and talking in class. She was sitting close to me and leaning on me, basically flirtin.

I had a dream that she and I were texting and we were arguing because she was getting extremely angry and I didn't know why. I think she was jealous for some reason.

My friend later told me she dreamed that the girl and I were flirting in a store. We were rolling around in chairs and she kept trying to roll in between my legs. And we got kicked out the store. And then she told my friend she will date me in the summer. It's now the summer. I don't think about her that much anymore, except for a few nights when my emotions are at a high and I get the urge to try to talk to her again. But now I feel like the dreams are starting to re-occur.

I've now had a dream where many people from our school were at an amusement park. And I was about to walk past the girl, her sister, and their friends. She turned to me and said hey to me. I said hey back and she asked how I was doing. I told her good and all of a sudden, she acted annoyed with me. And she yelled a little bit, but then she just smiled at me. I just chose to walk away from her, not wanting to be anymore embarrassed in front of her friends. And then when I left, I ended up telling a few of my friends about it and they laughed about it. I was happy about talking to her again, but I was mad that she went off on me for no reason.

What do these dreams mean? I'm really confused. It seems like my dreams are telling me something. Is the situation going to start back up again?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Why do I have these dreams about her?

Jerry,

This dream is reflecting the conflict you have in the relationship with the girl as well as your own emotions. Most of the dream is pretty much going over the emotional events in the relationship {with girl as well as school friends/acquaintances}. The part about the guy with the gun would represent him being a part of yourself {particular characteristics about him is why he is in the dream}. The gun would represent hostility and negative emotions {dreams 'primarily' speak in a language of symbol and metaphor} you have within you. You are running away from certain emotional experiences {to do with the whole events}. His pointing the gun at you represents your feelings about the negative responses {in your posts} and your negative emotions. You are running from those emotions/experiences but also going back to them {negative experiences to do with the girl}. That would be the on again/off again relationship you have with her. Again these are metaphorical representations of your emotional self and not literal experiences/events {no one is going to be shot, literally.

This dream probably is addressing issues of fear to do with her and her bf. There may have been thoughts about her getting pregnant which would put a whole new light on the relationship. Pregnancy is symbolic of something new and that could be the 'new light'. It could also represent expectations or desires of you wanting her to start something 'new' with you and not someone else especially her bf. This would be a fear factor that dreams normally address.

The very short dreams are merely reflections of actual emotional experiences to do with the relationship. The reason I ask for the age of the dreamer is because a young person will likely have dreams that reflect more recent experiences. A young person has yet to accumulate a lot of emotional baggage so there is not past emotional conflicts to deal with {yet}. The opposite is true for an older person. Their dreams tend to focus on past emotional experiences that continue to be in conflict. Their dreams will also focus on recent events {all dreams do both} but many will focus on past experiences that led a person to be who they are later in life {foundations to personality and behavior as an adult}.

Your friend's dream is about her emotions and you being in it would have to do with 'her' and aspects about you that emotionally moves her {your dreams are about you}. The dream is very vague as who is doing what {is it the friend or the girl you are interested in who is rolling around in chairs, etc?}. I can't analyze this because I don't know who is doing what. But the friend's dream has to do with her emotions. Could she be interested in you?

The last dream seems to be a reflection of many of the actual events you listed in your comments. Your friend's amusement about your situation. The back and forth, on again/off again relationship with the girl. That on again/off again part would also apply to yourself. One day there are positive signs about the relationship, other days negative signs. Good day and bad days. The dream is addressing actual experiences as well as your own inner conflicts and how you feel. That si what dreams do in an attempt to help your resolve emotional conflicts {nature gave us our immune system to help protect the body, and dreams to help protect the mind/psyche}.

As for the relationship over all. Remember this girl is only a freshman. She is as confused as you are. Both of you will do 'silly' things because you are young. Believe me when you get older you will look back at these events and wonder, 'what the h*ll was I thinking/doing?' Young love makes us to strange things {love in general will do that}. If it is meant to be it will happen. Most likely both of you will move on to something else. This is a phase. Don't get too stressed out over it because the feelings you have can and will change. There is a small possibility things will work out for you and her over the long term but most likely you will go your way and find someone else as will she. Don't let your education suffer because of it because that is, at this time in your life, more important than relationships. Hard to think that way but from experience I know the feelings {I was deeply in love with my childhood sweetheart}.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present