Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: STRANGE dream...what does it mean?

Anastasia,

If you put yourself where Selena appears {against Tito-a male} then it would either suggest there is something o do with 'sexual harassment' in a literal way {a real experience in your life} or/and something to do with how you feel about yourself {an attitude about males/masculine perhaps}. What isn't important is what is underneath {to others that is}. There should not be this type of attitude when it comes to how people act or feel. The famous people are likely in the dream because of associations you feel toward them or their influence on you. I get the impression just walking along the street you feel like males have a negative attitude toward you or women in general {their minds/actions in the sewer}. Or/and it could be how you feel toward yourself a self punishment of some type because of the 'sexual harassment' metaphor. If you had your preference you would punish them {cops beating the **** out of Tito} for these attitudes/actions. Exactly what the attitudes/actions are only you would know. If these are inner feelings {likely has something to do with this} then Justin Beiber in a dilapidated shack/club house may be saying something about how you feel about yourself. Perhaps there is a desire to be seen as someone special so you can continue 'walking' in life instead of having feelings you are 'dilapidated'. The black clothing may suggest unconscious attitudes about yourself that are played out by celebrities {they are where you wish you could be}. The lesbian mom could be saying something about a literal fact somewhere in your life {recent experience involving this} but may be a metaphor for embracing who you are {being judged for what is underneath by others}.

Look at this in many ways and see how it could fit with your life. There may be some truth that stands out. Let me know what those are and perhaps we will be able to determine what is unconsciously on your mind {dreams are unconscious representations of your emotional self}.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present