Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream

Hello Jerry it has been some time since I have sought your assistance with a dream. Here goes. I ran into a friend that I had not seen in some time. She is someone that I admire and trust. In real life she is a spiritual healer. In the dream she offered me the opportunity to have sex with two members of the military in order to become pregnant. I accepted because of the trust I had in her even though I knew I was unable to become pregnant.(age and surgery) But this was really something I wanted to do. There were other women involved in the project and one of them was my older sister. We all descended together down a spiral staircase to meet the men we would be teamed up with. I was assigned to two very handsome and friendly young men. The choice was ours if we were to have sex separately or all together as a threesome. In real life this is something I would not consider, but in the dream I was very sure I wanted to go thru with this. The next part I remember is that the three of us were floating in a metal boat hull that was filled with water. We were just treading water until it was our turn to be together. The men were very interested and very complementary and I was looking forward to sharing myself with them. Suddenly in the dream I woke up and was in a room with the other women who had also participated. When I asked what was going on I was told they were being tested to see if they had become pregnant. I then realized that for some reason I had apparently fallen asleep and missed my opportunity with these men. I don't often have complete clarity on what I dream.......but this one had me feeling strange this morning and I was hoping you would once again assist me with your knowledge and understanding of the language of dreams. Thanks in advance Jerry.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: dream

Kathy,
I will provide a final analysis Wednesday morning. I've broke down the symbols {rudimentary} and here is what I come up with. Again,
this is a preliminary analysis. I will go over the images and actions again and put it together in my final analysis.

Here is the dream broken down into three parts.

Dream:I ran into a friend that I had not seen in some time. She is someone that I admire and trust. In real life she is a spiritual healer. In the dream she offered me the opportunity to have sex with two members of the military in order to become pregnant. I accepted because of the trust I had in her even though I knew I was unable to become pregnant.(age and surgery) But this was really something I wanted to do. There were other women involved in the project and one of them was my older sister. We all descended together down a spiral staircase to meet the men we would be teamed up with. I was assigned to two very handsome and friendly young men. The choice was ours if we were to have sex separately or all together as a threesome. In real life this is something I would not consider, but in the dream I was very sure I wanted to go thru with this.

Images/Actions
*trusted true Self/healing/spiritual
*uniting two disciplinary aspects/disciplines {inner and outer?} that are in conflict to produce something new
*accepting/trusting who you, the inner self
*true desire/nature's intent
*wiser aspects/better qualities
*completing whole self
*positive masculine attributes
*accepting all aspects of true self

Dream: The next part I remember is that the three of us were floating in a metal boat hull that was filled with water. We were just treading water until it was our turn to be together. The men were very interested and very complementary and I was looking forward to sharing myself with them.

Images/Actions
Aspects not complete in unconscious transition/main self
bringing true physical/psychological self to consciousness
masculine aspects in accord with whole self

Dream:Suddenly in the dream I woke up and was in a room with the other women who had also participated. When I asked what was going on I was told they were being tested to see if they had become pregnant. I then realized that for some reason I had apparently fallen asleep and missed my opportunity with these men.

Images/Actions

Becoming conscious of other feminine aspects/total self/becoming whole
seeking true self for new possibilities
seeking unconscious masculine aspects that are missing

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks for the food for thought Jerry. I always appreciate your input when a dream seems important, but the meaning remains elusive. I trust your insights.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

I should also tell you that I am currently participating in a study course for Certified Meditation Instructor. The course has required reading of 15+ books of a spiritual nature. It has required serious self assessment and introspection. I am enjoying the growth and consciousness this is bringing about.

Kathy,
Thanks for the additional info. There does seem to be a strong spiritual influence from the dream. The dream seems to be pointing to very positive aspects about yourself that have already been achieved. A few missing elements but overall a positive sign in your spiritual journey to wholeness.

Having broken down the images I could take a good guess but I do much better in reading images earlier in the day.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Kathy,
Here is my assessment of the dream with a better intuitive sense. My preliminary analysis provide some clarity to the images/actions but this new analysis should provide even more. I always have a better intuitive mind in the morning hours. Perhaps it is because I have come from the unconscious world to consciousness and have brought the forces of the dream world with me.

Once again I have provided the dream into different phases and then my analysis.

The Dream: I ran into a friend that I had not seen in some time. She is someone that I admire and trust. In real life she is a spiritual healer. In the dream she offered me the opportunity to have sex with two members of the military in order to become pregnant. I accepted because of the trust I had in her even though I knew I was unable to become pregnant.(age and surgery) But this was really something I wanted to do. There were other women involved in the project and one of them was my older sister. We all descended together down a spiral staircase to meet the men we would be teamed up with. I was assigned to two very handsome and friendly young men. The choice was ours if we were to have sex separately or all together as a threesome. In real life this is something I would not consider, but in the dream I was very sure I wanted to go thru with this.

Analysis: Bringing together the great forces of ying and yang {opposites} to create a new self, the greater Self. Trusting yourself to be able to achieve this task. It will bring about a wiser more mature self and a descent into the deeper levels of the unconscious. There you meet your opposite. But instead of being a negative force they fulfill the need to balance your psyche. Integrating this opposite will bring about new harmony to your total life. In conscious life you have the choice of 'going it alone' or involving yourself in social activities, both a part of the hero/heroine journey and will lead to wholeness.

The Dream: The next part I remember is that the three of us were floating in a metal boat hull that was filled with water. We were just treading water until it was our turn to be together. The men were very interested and very complementary and I was looking forward to sharing myself with them.

Analysis: You are in transition to wholeness {3 to 4}. There are strong but valuable unconscious forces at work. Consciously you live life with the knowledge of sorrows. But by integrating the opposites you compliment your whole being and are in accord with natural laws.

The Dream: Suddenly in the dream I woke up and was in a room with the other women who had also participated. When I asked what was going on I was told they were being tested to see if they had become pregnant. I then realized that for some reason I had apparently fallen asleep and missed my opportunity with these men.

Analysis: Becoming whole by using the feminine power. Facing the challenges {tests} in life to create the new Self. You must delve into the deeper unconscious to realize even greater aspects within the psyche {in accord with natural laws}.

Summary
I do believe the dream is reflecting your participation in learning new of metaphysical areas that will provide greater in depth understanding of the psyche and the natural laws that govern our existence. But my sense is this has been an ongoing journey and you have reached a level of 'knowing' that is beyond mere curiosity. Much of the dream and the path it lays out reminds me of the hero/heroine cycle of Joseph Campbell's Monomyth. There is still much to learn and experience {experience is true wisdom} but you know of and understand the basics on an advanced level.

On a personal level {one that is hard to interpret since it is personal} the dream is depicting an inclusion of trusted people in your life, new friends, wiser and older persons who will help you discover new aspects of knowledge within yourself and in the natural world { the laws of nature that govern reality as well as the metaphysics we have yet to understand}. In living life you have gained experience on many levels {essential wisdom that supports the intuitive mind}. You are 3/4s of the way to total wholeness {Campbell tells us few people reach the 4th level universally. Those few include Jesus and the Buddha. Personally it is the wholeness of Self we must strive for and can attain}. Throughout life, and like everyone else, you have treaded water, barely able to survive the tests of what society demands, yet by living from a strong relationship with the inner Self you have overcome the opposition and persevered. Now, at this stage in your life, you realize it is necessary to gain even more knowledge so you can pass the tests of the hero cycle. There is still more to do in relationship with the masculine {and perhaps men on a personal level}.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

I sit in awe as I read your response. Your knowledge and willingness to share are amazing. I knew this dream was different for me and important enough to be remembered the next morning and to be pondered for a few days before thinking to ask your opinion. You have brought great clarity to this dream for me. I have so much to ponder and intend to fully research your reference to the Hero journey. It is amazing how Spirit leads us to the sources we need when we need them. If it is ok with you I am sure I will have more to say after some research. For now I feel like I need to digest all that you have wisely and generously offered for my consideration. I will indeed be making a donation to your Feral cat efforts. I am thankful to have you as a trusted resource...........Thank you just doesn't seem enough.

Kathy,
It is from knowing my analysis and interpretations are helpful that gives me great pleasure in working with other people's dreams. The aim is to get the dreamer to examine their inner life. We are so focused on the outer we seldom realize the great depths in which the unconscious controls the outer. Merely giving thought to the emotions is therapeutic. This is why nature provided us with the dream. As we sleep we not only get needed rest but we also are working on emotional issues. To bring those unconscious actions to consciousness is the next big step. To continue to analyze what was unconscious in a disciplined manner will eventually bring closure to the energies they possess. I hope you will continue your journey into your deepest depths, unafraid and with a willingness to what to know. What lies at the end is a rainbow of treasure that was lost long ago. It may seem it wasn't worth as much when it happened but to know its true value in the present if priceless. Feel free to post future dreams. They will let you know your progress, where you are in your journey {the stages of the Hero journey}.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present