Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you!

Anonymous,
I appreciate the added information. Anytime I analyze a dream a response to my interpretation provides feedback as to whether I am giving a correct analysis. But more than that it helps me understand the subtleties of even what seem to be unimportant references. The fact you are of the Muslim faith and your 'family' was present when he hugged you {and the way it was included/worded} gave me the sense there was a possibility your family was conservative. This may seen unimportant but in your life and culture it is important consideration in relationships {with male friends and family}. Every image/action within a dream has meaning related to the dreamer's life {both inner/unconscious and outer/conscious}.

But more important is your response confirms what I sensed in the dream of a possible deeper relationship. He probably shares these feelings {his sex dream} and I do believe you intuitively pick up on those feelings {without knowing it}. Even it intuitive sensing is not present in the conscious life, it is sometimes revealed in our unconscious dreams. Do you have 'vibes' he has an interest for a deeper relationship?

A comment on the added info about his response to your friendship. The fact "the way he argues with me on every little thing, the way he gets angry on me and then expects me to cheer him up and all" may reveal he has deeper feelings for you, but it also may say something about his personality as well as the cultural influences. If he gets angry with you as a friend how will he react if you should ever marry? In your culture and religious structure the man is the sole authority and women are secondary, with no authority {one aspect about Western religions of Islam, Judaism and Christianity I am opposed to and often appalled by}. I would look deeper into his psyche to make sure his soul is 'moderate' or better yet 'liberal' and not so conservative he becomes a tyrant in marriage. If you are afraid to confront him now how will he react later on if you should ever do so? Perhaps a good test will be to confront him the next time he does become angry and see what his reaction is. You can be subtle in confronting him, ask why he shows his anger toward you {in a gentle and meek way to show you are vulnerable to such attitudes on his part}. If he reacts with compassion and solace then that would be a good sign. But if it is one of even more anger and contempt, then perhaps you may want to remain just friends and nothing more. Let your intuitive senses do their thing. When you go with the original impressions {and not take time to think about them} they always are right. I've used this intuitive approach for along time now and have found it to be always correct. ALWAYS!!!!

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hey Jerry!
No you got him a little wrong. He gets angry when I don't listen to him or argues a lot, and that's only for a little time. If I don't cheer him up, after few days he himself tells me that he was angry and I didn't realize and when I apologize he gets all normal. Otherwise he stays cool.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Anonymous,
That is good to know. If he is conscience of your feelings it means he ha s good soul. The close friendship is good for the both of you. If a deeper relationship is in store then it will naturally come about. Be your true self, spiritual and kind and the laws of Karma will insure a positive life.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you so much Jerry!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present