Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
colorful pimples

I had a very long detailed dream that I do not remember all the details of unfortunately. The part of the dream that I do remember is that I was with a guy and had a baby carriage. I told him to hold it while I go to rest room. I looked in the mirror and my reflection was a girl with glasses that had pimples on her face. (I do not wear glasses) On "my " fore head there were purple pimples, my cheeks -purple pimples, upper lip (the area under the nose but above the upper lip) - blue pimples and the purple covered all the other areas and a small amount of green. The pimples looked like small pebbles or the little nerd candys we used to eat as kids.

I saw that I rubbed a mixture of olive oil & tea tree oil(which I actually own and put in my hair) and it started to get smaller .... some vanished but left a holes or rather my pores looked as though I indeed had huge pimples in my face.

What does this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Brooklyn, N.Y. United states

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: colorful pimples

Possessing vulnerabilities that need to be exposed {let out}. Reflections about self that need to be seen more clearly, especially to do with self image. The pimples would represent concerns about image and self esteem issues. There are issues to what you think of yourself forehead} that have to do with personality {cheeks} and appeal {lips}. The color purple would address your true identity {what you perceive} of your personality {what others think}. Blue would {in this application} the power of the conscious mind, in how you perceive yourself and what other think about you. The small pimples that look like nerdy candies could represent inferiority issues. The girl and mirror is a reflection of how you see yourself.

Rubbing a mixture of olive oil and tea tree oil may represent a desire for fulfillment so you can be content with who you are. The tree could suggest growth and as you grow these issues will get smaller if you follow up on the desire to improve yourself. But the self image issues are probably deeper and will undoubtedly leave scares in your ego life {face}.

Does the description of personality issues fit you? Most likely these stem from early life experiences/influences that will require some type of therapeutic help in resolving. Some issues will naturally disappear with age but the deeper issues are embedded in your psyche and will be motivators to your personality and actions in life.

Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can gain more insights to the deeper issues.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Wow, this actually is so head on! Not offend anyone and religious view but I've been reading and listening to ebooks about life. (Actually have been since 15yrs old- books like "The Secret") where it was said that we are all creators of the life we want etc. I realize as I was journal writing and practicing to be aware of the "I AM" that I , in the past, tried to mold myself in to what people wanted me to be in order to be liked which then created an outcome I actually and truthfully didn't want!. In my household, my mother (who has a ton of sisters) is always worried about people's opinion and I saw how that affected me in my adolescent years and small traces of this "want for approval" has followed me into my young adulthood.

As I was journaling, I declared I would no longer hide who I AM and be who I want to be. A few days later I had a fight with my mother that(which was the day before the dream) had me feeling awful.
So this makes a lot of sense! I guess I have to remember this is a process will take some time so I have to be patient with myself because have these issues rooted deep down and it definitely has to do with my mom.

Thank you Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Cindy,
Journaling is an excellent way to express yourself. Putting into words what is 'within' helps you to realize and be in touch with your true self. It is also a part of the creative aspect. When we reach mid -life the question of meaning comes up {what is the meaning of life?}. I always look to Joseph Campbell's remarks {from The Power of Myth} when it comes to this question.

The mind has to do with meaning. What's the meaning of a flower. There's the Zen story about a sermon of the Buddha in which he simply lifted a flower. There was only one man who gave him a sign with his eyes that he understood what was said. Now, the Buddha himself is called "the one thus come". There's no meaning. What's the meaning of the universe? What's the meaning of a flea? It's just there. We're so engaged in doing things to achieve purposes of outer value that we forget the inner value, the rapture that is associated with being alive, is what it's all about.

Campbell, and Jung, tell us to find true meaning in life is to look to our creative aspects. That thing in life you love doing most. Creativity is self expression. My websites are tools of self expression. As is my dream work. We are giving of ourselves when we share through creative efforts. That makes it a spiritual endeavor. Creativity is a part of the spiritual Self. And both {spirituality and creativity} are feminine aspects within the psyche.

My motto. Think psychologically, live spiritually.
As opposed to thinking emotionally, living emotionally.

Being free of what society dictates and doing what the soul desires. That is very much different from your mother. Your dream is pointing to this true self and by not following up on those influences from early life {your mother's worries about what others think} is not only breaking the cycle from those early influences but also being your true self. Hard to do in a society that is built on attachment to things and emotions. Stay the course, be yourself and doors will open where there looked to be nothing but walls.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your words :)

stats from 7-14-10 to the present