Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Very Freaky Dream Reposted

Anonymous,
You may want to read the story of Madonna's relationship with her father. There are probably similarities to your relationship with your father. Most likely you were unconsciously aware of Madonna's story having read something about it in the past and forgotten it. In the dream you saw flashes of her singing which could point to unconscious falshes of memory related to her story. But because you did identify with her story {you being her} you stored it in your unconscious. The dream used it as a tool to help bring about resolution to your emotional conflict with your father.

As for the new house and your bf. Because there are concerns about the relationship with your bf and a desire to 'build a new life/home', the happiness and excite turned into a nightmare {in the dream}. This may point to what you have heard about your bf {negative talk} but also may point to intuitive feelings as well. Or/and it could have associations to your own father, something may click as a warning. The
old house' you live in is one without your father. The 'new house' in the dream would seem to be a happy home but then the dream says something is wrong and it turns into a nightmare. This could be a fear but likely has something to do that is real about your bf or that relationship.

Overall the dream does fit with your life, both with your bf and your father. As I stated in my analysis I can not point to actual experiences because they are personal and only you would not what occurred. I can provide a general outline and then you must fit it in with your life experiences. your response seems to collaborate my senses of the dream. These are 'universal' patterns of behavior that can be recognized from the dream images/actions by a trained analyst. The personal experiences are what can not be determined {generally}.

To let you know I did receive your e-mail and will provide a response later today.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Very Freaky Dream Reposted

O.K. and again, Thank-You.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present