Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: College dream

Bob,
First the advertisement. This is a project I have taken on and I can use any contributions. These are neighbor strays and feral cats. I have six cats of my own and feed/care for another 10-12 from the neighborhood.

Click Here for details on how to help

The Dream

My sense is the dream is pointing to new aspects in constructing your life. Either internally or/and externally. Your life is under construction. Internally it may point to spiritual matters and/or creativity. Or it coud point to aspects to do with 'shadow', weaknesses in personality and/or utilizing your instincts in a way that provides better understanding of life. Externally it may point to 'higher' positions or learning. The young African American guy would be an unconscious aspect and could be a result of advancing to a higher level of understanding {such figures either point to shadow aspects}. You are utilizing life experiences to better develop the deeper self.

The move to another floor where the 'fellow' residents are construction workers would point to the reconstruction aspects. Refurbishing part of the dorm is refurbishing parts of your life. The 'former' African American roommate is a 'part' of you and moves in with another African American which may suggest there are shadow aspects that reside together {two aspects of the experience}. Moving in with the contractors would suggest you are ready/able to perform a vital refurbishing of your life {inner and/or outer}.

Are in a stage of 'reconstruction' of some part of your life? The African American suggests unconscious aspects are at work in some aspects of this reconstruction. There may be a move to learn more about your higher self {undergraduate} and that could be the reason for a 'shadow' figure in the dream. Often such imags come about because of a spiritual or creative aspect. The dream does suggest there is a full effort in this reconstruction since you do move to a floor where there are fellow contractors. What parts of you lif are being or need to be refurbished?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks and will do. You should consider a paypal link as though it carries fees, many people use it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Bob,
Thanks for the advise on Paypal. I will have to add that.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present