Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Blissful, Intimate Dream

Anonymous,
First the advertisement

Click Here for details on how to help

My analysis of the dream {pretty much cursory} came up with the following {below comments}. I have broken down each paragraph and provided an overall sense of what each is communicating. I see a pattern evolving, one I think you will recognize with the following explanation.

The first and foremost is a realization and acceptance of your true self. Bringing the inner self in harmony with the outer self. I see a conscious effort for personal growth but more than that an acceptance of parts of yourself that may not fit the norm. I do see great progress in your efforts for acceptance and growth.

Sexuality does seem to be a theme of the dream. More often than not sexual depictions in a dream are as much metaphorical than literal {not actually involving sex}. But I do sense the sexual themes are a part of acceptance of your true self. It is literal as well as metaphorical.

The other sense is bit vague but may have to do with mother issues. There may be aspects of acceptance in that relationship.

I'll let you comment and then clarify my analysis in depth.

Your Dream with Analysis

I recall that I was in a house within my dream; more specifically, I was downstairs in a foyer area of a home located in the woods in the countryside. I recall that the walls were of white plaster with wooden trim of a dark, chocolate brown color. There was no artificial light in the house that was turned on, but windows allowed daylight through to light the area. The character of the light that came through the windows seemed to suggest that it was an overcast day outside of the house. This house seemed to be at least a few decades old, not from wear or from disrepair, but instead from the way it was styled and structured. This style of white plaster with dark wooden trim seems to be a running theme and I can recall many dreams in buildings such as that over a long period of time.

inner life is prosperous despite any outer life conflicts. fertility, growth in life
seeking and discovering true self

I recall that there were two others with me, both of whom were women. One woman was about 5'8" in height and had fair skin. Her hair was in a somewhat short and wavy platinum blonde style that was tied back loosely. This woman seemed to be in her mid-twenties. I recall that she was thin, though not waif-like, and seemed to possess at least some substance to her build. The only other physical feature of her that I recall is that she had a somewhat arched bridge on her nose. I remember that she wore a white tank top or maybe a white tee-shirt; she also wore slacks or pants of some kind but I do not remember in what style, fabric, or color. The other woman I have no recollection of in terms of her appearance save for the fact that she seemed to be significantly older, at least in her fifties if not sixties. I recall that the older woman was speaking, but I do not remember what she spoke of.

aspects of inner and outer self.
outer self is OK. mental process desiring balance. open to new ideas
instinctive, exploring new dimensions
open about/to self, causal {may be a personality trait}
unrevealed aspects that are developing
inner voice

The sense I had in this dream was that the younger woman and I had been married for exactly one week. I recall that even though we had been married for a week we had neither consummated the marriage, nor had we gone on any sort of honeymoon. The older woman was apparently the blonde woman's mother. My wife in the dream and I seemed anxious for her mother to leave as she spoke. Eventually the mother stated that she would be going upstairs to take a shower and she left our presence.

uniting with outer self
recent progress in personal growth. may point to actual waking life experience{s}
wholeness not yet complete
intellectual maturity
cleansing of mother issues

The blonde woman and I quickly moved through the house to a bedroom, presumably because her mother wouldn't bother us now. I remember a feeling of unbelievable anticipation as she led me with my hand holding hers as we went. The woman too seemed absolutely anticipatory of us being alone with each other. I recall that we had gone up a staircase and through a dim hallway before we turned to the left. I saw one other room inside of which was a window that allowed light in. I have a brief recollection of seeing two other people in that room, a man and a woman. The woman was about six feet tall, wore a dark colored sleeveless top, grey-brown pants of some kind like cargo pants, had fair skin, and had very short brown hair almost like a crew cut. I recall no details about the man save that I recall that he was solidly built. The woman faced the man in the room and away from the door, though I recall that she briefly looked back at me over her left shoulder as I walked through the hallway. Other details are lost on me besides the look of the hallway being consistent with the look of the foyer I was in earlier.

anticipating/consummating balance and wholeness of both inner and outer self
strong masculine/feminine attributes

We entered a bedroom which seemed to possess the same character as the rest of the house. The door was closed and locked and we were now alone with each other. We proceeded to disrobe. As we did so I recall that she gave me a fruit that had come from a bowl on a wooden dresser in this room. The fruit had a rind like that of an orange, but the interior of the fruit was a deep orange red and was almost smushy, like it was overripe. I bit into the fruit and my mouth was flooded with a wonderfully sweet taste somewhat like that of a grapefruit. I remember telling the woman that I was being utterly seduced by her in her garden of earthly delights, a line that strikes me as quite cheesy in waking life!

uniting outer self with inner self
exposing true self
accepting oneself/fertility
total acceptance

The two of us were wholly consumed by a raw passion for each other. The tone of the dream and the character of the feeling that I remember wasn't that of an animalistic lust. Instead, we were utterly subsumed in the chemistry of our relationship, a chemistry of profound love and extreme physical and emotional attraction to each other. We were both absolutely giddy just from being together and were so excited for what was going to occur.

harmonious relationship of inner to outer self

The last thing I remember about the dream is that we lept into the bed and embraced each other tightly, each of us pressing our body against the other. I remember a feeling of pure relaxation, comfort, and bliss during that embrace. I felt completely calm and at peace, though my heart pounded at what seemed to be a rapid pace. There was almost a lightness in my chest during this time. The overall feeling I recall was one of absolute love-induced intoxication.

realization of and embracing true self
total harmony

Let me know your thoughts. I think you will recognize those aspects that fit.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Blissful, Intimate Dream

Jerry,

Thank you for your thoughts on this. I cannot manage a reply this evening but I shall attempt one tomorrow evening. For the most part though I would say that my current circumstances largely affirm your observations.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28; NH - USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present