Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Beautiful Insane Man?

I'm not sure about your interpretation. I also don't believe I had any agressive behavior when this dream occured. Other than that I'm so unsure

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Jades,
Look at the whole interpretation and not just one aspect of it. You must be able to recognize aspects that fit your emotional life. The aggression may be associated with some other part of your psyche. Look at my analysis and provide a more complete response to the 'full' interpretation. Otherwise you will not benefit from any associations I do provide that fit and if that is the case you will not be able to understand my analysis. I get the sense that may be the problem.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I'm totally confused. I apologize. With what you said yes the man had agression but I dont exactly remember ehat went on in my life when I had that dream. It occured a year ago

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Jades,
That is why I wish to see a recent dream so you can compare my analysis to your life. Dreams speak in a language of symbol and metaphor {along with some literal associations} and when the symbols/images/actions are interpreted they should fit with your life. But often the interpreted images are unconscious energies the dreamer is not aware of. Even with that there should be a recognition of any associations to the waking life. In the dream where you were in your grandmother's house, that would represent an actual emotional experience{s} to do with her house {your experiences since your dreams are about your emotions} or/and she would represent an aspect of yourself {a wiser, older aspect}. At your age the later would not likely fit {She being you}. So the first would be what I would look at in terms of analyzing the dream. The symbols that follow would be interpreted to go with that pattern of emotions. But it is the dreamer that has to recognize the associations/connections. I can only see around the periphery of the dream and not an actual experience {because they are about your emotions and only you know what they are}. As for saying this should mean this or that, not to suggest I know it all but from the thousands of dreams I have analyzed I seldom miss. That can be verified by reading the thousands of posted dreams and the 10s of thousand more of responses and follow up posts here at the Dream Forum. The intent is to help the dreamer realize what conscious/ unconscious energies there are that are at the core of their personality and their emotional life. Most people never even consider there are these unconscious energies motivating them to do one or another. Why does a person react to a situation when another person acts differently?. There are reasons for this and there are always issues with early life that are at the center of these motivating energies. Your grandmother's house most likely is pointing to emotional experiences that were strong enough to leave an imprint on your psyche/mind. Often these imprinted experiences point to the motivating energies I speak of.

So, with that, if you will post a recent dream and take the analyzed results and give it deep thought, you will probably discover things about yourself you never knew. Very important things that will, if not resolved, be emotional motivators for the rest of your life. And because most dreams address negative aspects of the dreamer's life the results in the future will be negative {an exception is a dream I analyzed today Sending Someone Off at the Airport}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present