Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Forced To Drink Blood

Jades22,
But the dream begins in your grandmother's house. The opening statement of a dream sets the stage for what the dream is trying to communicate. Either your grandmother is a reference to your literal grandmother or something associated with her or she is a symbolic reference. A symbolic reference would mean she represents an aspect of yourself, she is you. She would represent attributes that your own grandmother exemplifies in or for you. At your age and the way the dream reads I sense it has something to do related to some aspect of your actual grandmother. Were you living with her at the time of the dream? Is there a relative or someone close to your grandmother who would fit {symbolically} with the insane-vampric man? The only other explanation is this insane man is a part of you. Some emotional energy has you 'chained down' {trapped/holding you down emotionally}. My sense is there are earlier childhood issues involved. Sex could be part of that. Unconsciously {cloaked in black} you are possessed by an emotional energy {You belong to me}.

Toward the end of the dream this 'man' who has control of you emotionally 'sat' beside you and was being nice. Is there any man who may have hurt you in the past who {at the time you had this dream} being nice to you. Perhaps trying to make up for something bad he did? Would that fit your father {not saying it was a sexual experience}? Dreams are like puzzles except the language is coded. Breaking the code and putting the pieces together will fit somewhere in your life {especially emotionally}. I can't do that, only you can. Take some time and see where it may fit. Go back to the time of the dream and think about that and what was happening then.

If you post another dream make it a recent one. Not only because you will a good memory of it but because it will state what is happening now in your life. At your age things can change rapidly.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

O.k. And I did not have this dream when I lived with my grandmother. Also My father never did really hurt me because he wasn't even in my life at the time of that dream so I never really thought about him. The only guy that was in my life during that dream was my awful ex. And he was very awful towards me. I also don't know of anyone close to my grandmother that symbolizes the insane vampric guy and my wifi is cutt off at home so it'll take me some time to reply back. Thank-You.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Jades,
You are not understanding the associations I am trying to present. Your father didn't have to physically hurt you, it was emotional. As I stated previously your dreams are about your emotions. Until you are able to connect the associations to your waking life as they apply to your emotions an analysis of your dreams will not help. If you have a recent dream, one from the past few days, send it. We will try one more time.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Mr. Gifford I'm sorry that I didn't explain myself well. I did not mean physically. I was referring to it being emotional and I didn't explain well so I apologize. And I have had a recent dream of boyfriend again but for some rrason I can't remember it even though I told my boyfriend the dream the day it happened.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Jades,
Post the next dream you do remember so we can see the state of your unconscious as it is in the present day. At your age things change rapidly and any continuing patterns should emerge that can be recognized. Also let me know the exact state your relationship is in with your bf. That has been a constant in your dreams, the is bf and past bf. This may be pointing to something related to the relationship with your father that defines why and who you choose as bf. The grandmother's house images in the last dream could have associations to your father, he being in your life at the time of that dream and a part of the reason for the grandmother image. It may difficult or even impossible to remember what that could be and this is why I would need to see a current dream. If there are patterns that fit with the other dreams then that could reveal a central emotional issues in your life, one that your dreams are trying to help you sort out and resolve. We will stay with it until we discover what these dreams are trying to communicate to you. I senese they have to do with father issues in relationship with bf, at least partly.

Jerry

The relationship with my boyfriend is pretty well. I love him and I know that he loves me. I never really thought me and him would be together because we were friends at first and I thought that me and him would remain friends, but we became closer than that. Me and my boyfriend do argue from time to time but we always make-up. As of now me and boyfriend are very fine. This is the dream I remebered now.

Had a dream me and boyfriend was happy together. We went out in public and enjoyed ourselves together. I noticed he was a smoker. (He doesn't really smoke in reality.) He loved being with me just like I loved being with him. Me and him joked around and had fun with eachother. I saw a mall with this beautiful expensive store and decided to bring my boyfriend in it. He said "You can have anything you want." I picked up some lace panties and a black bra. I then seen a satin, revealing, pearl pink top that exposed some belly. It was for 188.00 dollars. I was deciding on whether to get it or not because I did not want to blow his money. I woke up after that.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present