Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Killer doesn't kill??

Jades,
That is the unconscious energies that are in conflict and need resolution. The fact your dad was not a part of your life and provided no male guidance is the motivating factors that have an influence {unconscious} over you and your personality.

Have you read the links I have provided explaining how dreams function? In your dream Forced to Drink Blood my analysis was 'this 'man' who has control of you emotionally 'sat' beside you and was being nice. This is an unconscious control you are not aware of. The prime candidate would be your father since he was not a part of your life. There is a good chance you are attracted to men who either possess similar traits as your dad or are the complete opposite of him. When this happens it is compensating for what was not given by the father or your psyche goes in the opposite direction {depends on the individual}. I've known women who marry the same type men over again only to have the marriage end. it was doomed from the beginning because they were living with their father all over and can never replace what was not there in childhood.

How many serious relationships have you had? What type guys were they? Why did they end? I t will be very difficult to work through this if you are not able to understand the concepts. There are definite masculine conflicts in your life that are controlling agents. Exactly what they are and how they affect you need to be understood. I've touched on many themes and we have yet to connect. I am confident in my analyzation of your dreams, there are concrete patterns that are not that difficult to understand {by a trained dream therapist}. Have you had any other recent dreams? Post one and see if we can connect to something you recognize and understand.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Killer doesn't kill??

O.K. The only guy thats in my life is my boyfriend. I spend everyday, hour, minute and second with him. So would you be saying that HE may be controlling who I am or will be? Also btw I don't date liars or false hope men (my dad is that way.) And could you explain to me the word unconscious energies because I think that's what I'm not understanding. And I did look at a link to the other Killer doesn't kill dream. I will go back and look at the link posted on the Forced to Drink Blood dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present