Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: the cartoon sky

Marie,
You must be sharing a computer with other girls your age {not a problem}. I saw the same IP address and thought perhaps you were using another name.

If you can provide some info on possible conflicts with guys in your life that may help determine if there are actual unconscious conflicts the dream is addressing. That could include issues with your father {perhaps your parents are divorced and that causes a conflict with/about him}. Or any emotional issues involving guys that were not the normal experience a girl would have {actual trauma from a guy}.

Absent those possibilities the dream is likely addressing an issue or issues to do with everyday life involving stresses. Starting back to school and the peer pressures can cause these type 'emotional' issues. That is what dreams are about, emotional issues and conflicts that need resolution. Dream language is symbol and metaphor and with teens and younger people it is difficult to determine everyday emotional conflicts from the deeper issues that may be present {like a real abduction or punishment by men}. Teens still possess a 'cartoon' like outlook on life to a great degree and dream images can be very exaggerated to the point they seem to be worse than the real issues are. I can only see the outline of an emotional conflict and not an actual experience or recent conscious experience. The dreams of a young person and teens are much more difficult to understand when the issues are everyday pressures and not a deeper emotional issue {such a traumatic experience in life}. Added info about guys in your life, especially anything that may have been 'traumatic' {even father issues} then perhaps I can better determine if there is something that needs more attention.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: the cartoon sky

Jerry,
The thing about the IP address, the other dream is mine, I just posted it using my actual name.

I've never really conflicted with any guys. I was bullied by my best friend for a really long time (I no longer associate with her, but there were no guys involved. And my parents are still married; my dad is actually one of the only people I can talk to, so that's not it either. And I had this dream before school even started, so I don't think peer pressure is it. I don't really care what people think about me anyways. I do have a boyfriend but I've never had any conflict with him.

There was this guy I knew last year, he was a senior and he liked me. But I was just friends with him. When he got super creepy I just stopped talking to him. We didn't fight or anything. I don't know if that could be considered traumatic. It wasn't a big deal to me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 Female GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present