Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Man-dragon?

I was having a dream about being in an unknown place and it seemed as if I was seeing this man but he had a dragon body. He was red and had purple lining on his wings. The sky was blood red and the man-dragon was sitting on an tiny dead looking island. I then saw a woman in a red hellish cave. She had blonde hair and was nude. I saw that she was chained up and wasn't able to do anything. I didn't like the sight of this at all and then i was awoke. My friends said that male-dragon may bave been my bf.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Man-dragon?

Jades,
Again there is a 'man' in your life who probably fits with the man in your dream. The girl is most likely you, chained up by emotional aspects that need to be exposed {nude} to your conscious mind. Is your bf at times someone who would fit the man dragon?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Man-dragon?

Well my friends thought the same thing you said. They believe I was the woman in tge dream chained up as in being controlled or something like that. A dragon is agressive animal you could say. Yes my boyfriend possess little rude harsh traits that affects me and hurts me. Like yesterday me and him had a crucial argument and he assumed some mess I wasnt even thinking all because I was asking questions and he said to me " F ur questions". I felt so hurt but I love him so darn much. So that dragon-man was probaly most likely my bf even though I wish it wasn't. My boyfriend is a terrific great guy now dont get me wrong, but his bad side I just hate it.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present