Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A wild ride (long)

Samantha,
My sense is the dream is addressing issues related to your past relationship with Jon, the emotional harm you brought on yourself and a need to resolve that inner conflict. There may be lingering personal feelings but the primary message is the emotional conflict related to your actions.

I also sense issues related to your mother, perhaps one particular issue in general. I think the presence of your mother in the dream is both a literal association to that relationship as well as she being you {related to inherent tendencies and possibly shared experiences}. You may have traits or tendencies from earlier life that motivate your actions in the present time. Is there something you know of that would fit here? And/ or is there an experience related to her that has an important bearing on the relationship?

As for Dominick and the intimacy in the dream. Unless there are true feelings along those lines {probably not} then it would represent the intimate relationship of someone who is helping you heal emotionally. His is a teacher helping you explore the inner emotions. You need someone to help with the inner conflicts, some of which are conscious {the waking life conflicts you have in life} but others are unconscious. It is the unconscious energies that motivate you and have unconscious control over who you are and how you act that need the most healing. If he is someone who can help with that them he is of greater value than you may realize. Otherwise he may be a shoulder to cry on which in itself is therapy {although much less that what you need}. Explore the mother relationship possibilities and see what you come up with. My sense from the dream there is a great internal struggle related to an experience or experiences in earlier life that have an influence over you. that is what needs to be healed the most and then the rest of your emotional conflicts can be resolved.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present