Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
houses on fire

Dreamt of a massive three story (maybe four?) Olive green house with a flat roof and at least one balcony.
It was on fire and i witnessed the balcony crumble and fall. And then the roof caved in. (from the street view) i also remember a smaller house was on fire prior but i didn't see the house, just the outside scattered remains and a hysterical man (owner?) and i saw a burnt wooden spoon in the grass beside the house that i never actually saw.
Whenever i dream of a house on fire, its always someone else's house.
Looking for insight, thanks x

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 female Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} nope

Re: houses on fire

Kayla,
The house is you and the balcony is an 'extension' of who you are, probably to do with ego personality issues. The three or four stories would be the levels or layers of the psyche to do with wholeness {and achieving wholeness/balance/harmony in your life}.

The fire could symbolize devastation, anger, changes, or even passion. Which best fits in your life or with recent experiences that would cause the 'roof' to cave in on your life? This fire emotion has caused your ego life to 'crumble' and fall from being your normal self. The roof caving in may relate to the facade of perception you have in life that is much different from what you let on or what it really is {not being your true self}. You may have been feeding this inauthentic self, hiding your true self or true emotions.

To dream of a house on fire and it always being someone else's house sounds like a denial of some aspect of yourself or your life. Whatever the fire represents would likely go to the core this is so.
Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present