Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Grandmother's house

Melony,
Just as with the dream posted by anonymous a dream about school there may be recent personal experiences that the dream is focused on {only you could know about} but also deeper issues to do with personality and motivating factors to how you at/re-act to situtaions in life. I will address the deeper aspects since they are more recognizible when analyzing dreams.

This first part of the dream {before going outside} is likely adressing masculine aspects within you. It is a quality you possess {or need to better develop} that is capable of 'teaching you to dance'. Not only literally {if learning to dance is a desire you have} but in the 'dance of life', finding your place in life where you feel comfortable, cozy and safe. That would also apply to fitting in with your present enviornment of friends and peers. This is a normal aspect of growing up. The fact you are {in the dream} a terrible dancer may suggest this is a developing quality or one you need to develop {learning to fit in and finding your place in life}. And again it coud be {as well} addressing a desire to learn to dance, literally {a re you abad dancer}. In metaphorical terms being a bad dancer would represent having difficulty finding your place in life {or place where you fit in with your peers/friends}. You may need to learn to relax and be yourself {that is most important, being who you truly are and not presenting a front}. The parts of the dream you could not remember would be very important because they could define why you are having trouble 'learning to dance' and possibly providing underlying reasons for those difficulties as well as your personality.

Going outside in a dream usually is focusing on the 'outside' of yourself, your conscious ego persona/personality. Snow on the ground may indicate insecurities due to early life experiences/influences {how was your childhood. Good home life or no?} or other strong emotional experience that maye have been pushed back into the unconscious because of the negative feelings associated with them. Trains often represent your life journey as well as the emotional load you are carrying. Running off the cliff would be describing some aspect of your journey. The boy would again likely be addressing masculine qualities and what 'he' is wearing would be describing unconscious {black} aspects to do with your life. Getting to the bottom may be a statement about getting to the underlying reasons for who you are and why you are that person {black would also symbolize negative aspects}. You will need strength {a masculine quality} to overcome these issues.

The track is something that has been laid so you can make your journey. Tracks in life could be experiences/influences from early life. You have unconsciously if not consciously 'embraced' those experiences/influences and you are motivated by them {family life usually defines who you become in later life}. The girls would be aspects of yourself, a balancing of 'emotional' qualities that give support to your emotional journey. The cables are the physical strength you possess and the is uncertainty to the emotional aspects {fog}. Ferris wheels symbolize going around in circles. Again the bottom could be a reference to the underlying reasons/causes. There are 'learned' reasons of failure. There are unconscious motivators controlling your actions which cause you to fall short of being fully functional in your personal growth {grass}.

In summary there does seem to be negative influences in your life that make you feel or have thrown you off track. This may be addressing deep issues to do with early life experiences or/and a recent experience that may have 'thrown you over the cliff' emotionally. Do you feel you are turning your wheels, unable to get ahead? These could be normal experiences for someone your age but there could be deeper issue to do with you psychology. Either way they possess emotional energies that influence your life and could even control aspects of your life. Let me know your thoughts to my analysis and with your response should be able to better pin point the possibilities.

Jerry {meditate]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,
I am a bad dancer in reality. I don't really have any desire to learn; I don't particularly enjoy social settings that would involve dancing. And there hasn't been anything recently that would make me think of dancing.

When I had this dream there were several dreams that came before it. I Don't remember what they were, I just know that I did NOT like them. I also had a dream after the one about dancing. I don't know if the dream where I was outside was before or after my dancing dream. I don't know if that would change its meaning at all.

My home life as a child was good I guess. Nobody was an alcoholic or abusive or anything. We sort of live in the middle of nowhere so I didn't really have other kids to play with. And there hasn't been anything that would make me feel as though I've been thrown off a cliff recently.

Today I decided to try and draw the first guy from my dream. I don't really remember what he looked like, so I just went with whatever felt right. It sort of looked like him but it also looked a lot like Gerard Way, (from the band My Chemical Romance) I don't know if that means anything.

Also, before I had this dream, I had a dream that I didn't like and it woke me up and caused me to lay awake for a long time. I don't remember what happened. But I was wishing there was someone here to hold me and hug me and make me feel safe. I feel like maybe my brain realized I'd had enough for one night so it decided to give me a dream where I was safe to make it all better. (In the dream someone was holding me and I was warm and safe like I had wanted to be.) Do brains do that? I feel like my brain just realized how much it put me through then tried to apologize sort of. In a metaphorical way.. I don't really know.

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15/ female/ GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Melony,
The desire for someone to hold and hug you suggests a lack of love and attention in early life. You state your childhood was normal {'your guess' may suggest something that is missing}. But did your parents provide enough love and attention to satisfy the inherent parent/child bonding you needed? Along with a parenting issue or even standing alone, not having other children to play growing up may contribute to a lack of a 'balanced' childhood. Something was lacking and that is reflected in your present mental state. That could be the cliff you are being thrown off of.

As for the dancing it is metaphorical. It would represent a feeling of satisfaction {in your case the needed love and attention} giving balance to a life that lacks the required emotional nourishment. These inner feelings would be reflected in your waking life and personality.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present