Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Urine in hair

Gemma,
First Dream
You are having feelings of being trapped in some situation that causes hostile emotions. Your personality is one that is easily manipulated by feelings of rejection. These are unconscious attitudes that are a part of your personality. You are afraid to take risks in certain situations because you are afraid of rejection.
All dreams have at least two meanings/applications. On one level this dream is probably addressing a recent experience that may have had to do with 'rejection', possibility in relationships. On another level these feelings of rejection are a part of your personality. Are you afraid to take risks {in relationships} because of a fear of being rejected? Or some other aspect where there is a fear risk taking?

Second Dream
The ex-gf is you and the rejection is addressing the emotions you feel from the breakup with your bf {I assume you have broken up from the language in the dream}. Is there bitterness left over from the breakup? You are trying not to have these emotions and need to convince yourself the breakup from him is not worth the effort of worrying over. It may be because of personality traits you have difficulty in letting go because of your feelings of rejection. Such emotions would likely go back to childhood where the foundations of personality begin.

Does this fit?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes spot on with both dreams.

I haven't broken up with my boyfriend but he is acting differently towards me and won't communicate. He says he is in love with me and does want a commitment but just wants us to have fun which confuses me, he forbids me talking about anything deep so this is where the rejection comes in. There is bitterness as I need a deep and meaningful relationship, I am naturally deep and he is the joker that wants a laugh so I guess I feel bitter in the fact that he wants me to except him for being him but he won't except me. And you are right I am trying not to have these emotions, I keep telling myself to lighten up and not analyze too much. And yes it does stem from childhood where I was severely bullied. Thank you so much for your feed back, I will learn from this and hopefully have a happier relationship and a happier me. xx

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Gemma,
Thanks for the response. Doesn't matter whether you have actually broken up with him. The emotional energies are the same {as you recognized}. What is probably most important are the unconscious energies that motivate your personality and any fears you have of rejection. Those energies would be deep set in the unconscious and without knowing it have a lot of control over your actions. The fears are likely rooted in childhood experiences/influences. It is those unconscious aspects you will want to focus the most and make adjustments where necessary. Otherwise the fears will continue to have an influence.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hello

Although I have moved on in life and forgiven the people in my past I have often through out the years told myself to seek counselling just to understand why these things happened and how I dealt with it as a child. I have finished my counselling sessions and decided it wasn't right for me so I am going to book myself into a health retreat next year when I can afford it. Two of the therapy's they offer are NLP and inner child healing. I know all will be good in the end because I am good person with good intentions.

Thank you very much, you have been of valuable help. xx

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present