Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Morning dream regarding my brother job

Anonymous,
It may be simple co-incidence but a chance there is a 'psyche' connection with your brother that allowed you to 'know' what organization he was dealing with. Are you close to your brother emotionally? Such psyche energies are rare but possible.

Definition of psyche in which I refer: the specialized cognitive, cognitive, and effective aspects of a psychosomatic unity. a meeting of two minds to share cognitive energies.

It could have been a synchronistic experience event. The 'mystery' he with held from his family could have created strong psyche energies that made a connection with your psyche {total self with a deep intuitive connection} and was manifested in your dream. Again a rarity but very possible.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks Jerry,

Me and my brother doesnot get along well emotionally. Thats why I was surprised. I have another organisation's name in my mind with which I thought my brother had appeared for interview but when I told him the CORRECT NAME, we both were surprised. We are family of 5 people living together and my brother is married and 4 years elder to me.

I am still praying to GOD that I saw as a dream come true..!! Please tell me.. are there any chances of it?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

Anonymous,
Dreams seldom predict, they compensate what you already know. But since you did know the name of the organization that may be a good omen. In your dream your brother did get the job. Perhaps the dream knowledge {which is reflective of the deep unconscious and your true self} of the name of the organization will bare out the dream's showing he got the job.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present