Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Random! shopping, toad/ bear and bee stings

Gemma,
This dream seems to be getting to the underlying issues that may be the cause of emotional issues in your life. You mentioned you have had counseling for childhood issues and this may be picking up on that. The underlying issues may be the motivators I saw in your previous posted dreams. Here is my interpretation.

You are seeking aid/relief from past experiences that may have also involved your sister, experiences that you wish to or have pushed into your unconscious {your sister may symbolize your emotional self and/or your real sister}. The toad would represent emotions that have been suppressed but unconsciously 'follow' you. The toad size bear could represent unrecognized/unconscious aspects to do with your mother or, if not your mother would represent powerful emotions that could grown larger. These are experiences you attempt to get past because of the emotional 'sting'. Unconsciously they are even stronger causing stings in every aspect of your life. These unconscious emotions need to be exposed {naked}. They may involve your actual private parts {sexual experiences}. If not that the private parts would point to experiences you wish to keep private and/or experiences that have been pushed into the unconscious so they are kept private from conscious awareness {it could be both sexual experiences as well as 'private' experiences}. The ***** would be draining the emotional experiences so they can be recognized and reconciled.

What childhood issues do you recall that would cause emotional conflicts? Were there sexual experiences that could be an issue? You stated that the counseling sessions were not right for you and you are going to health retreat center. What was it about the session that didn't fit? And what type retreat are you planning on attending? Is it a therapeutic event with trained personnel who can help with psychological issues?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present