Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
aquarium

Hi Jerry,
it's been too long since I posted, although I have not dreamed much in the last couple of years. I appreciated your support when Winnie died. I do not dream about her anymore. I am living in a supportive community for veterans who have not been able to manage their flashbacks (ptsd) and ended up on the streets. My ptsd has been bad enough that I was accepted into this community and I'm starting school in the spring.
Recently, I've been having aquarium dreams again. I've had cycles of these and never understood them. I dreamed this last week. My parents give me a glass figure of a woman in a long dress. The base of her dress opens like a music box and inside is a tiny aquarium. Then it turns into a water fountain maybe 30 by 30 feet around. It's full of dirt and there is no water. My Dad says we must clean it out and we all pitch in. As I clean I notice water is coming up through the earth and there are dormant fish that are coming alive. There are also emeralds encrusted in earth that are being washed by the water. I dream about aquariums sometimes to the degree that they take up entire blocks and are most fantastic. This dream, is the first dream I can remember in several months.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60/female/colorado

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: aquarium

My sense is the dream is addressing issues to do with personality, issues that derive from early life experiences, the formative years that make up the foundations of who you are as an adult. You possess an imaginative psyche but it was not allowed to develop. Instead of being the original self you were meant to be there are emotional issues that hold you back. These issues need to be cleansed before your true self can emerge. Your better qualities are dormant sniffling personal growth. What should be a creative, progressive self is instead full of emotional issues. A healing of these issues is necessary.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: aquarium

Hi Jerry, Yes, that makes good sense. This is something I'm taking action on in the last year or so. Thanks, Leslie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60/female/colorado

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present