Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Red Powder?

Amber,
My sense of the dream it is addressing issues related to current life stresses {running late, things going smoothly, frustrations} but may also be focusing on deeper emotional issues as well {as with all dreams there is at least two meanings/applications}. The later would be related to the image of the older woman which could be your mother in one sense and possibly you s an older person in another {which again as with every dream each image having at least two meanings/applications}. The stresses in your life today may be related to personality traits, your personal growth as a child {basil, tomatoes, cheese representing emotional nourishment and the 'red powder' being stronger emotional energies}. What needs to be 'noticed', and this would be a primary focus of the dream, would be how you handle stresses in life due to issues of personal growth earlier in life {inherent tendencies or/and early life experiences that govern who you are today}. The foreign language is the need to better understand something that is not consciously understood. The guide would be the older woman and once you lean what governs your life as an adult {early life experiences/issues} you will know better who you are. Once you have discovered these deep psyche influences and work to resolve any issues the negative energies will disappear and you can be your true self. A lack of understanding may represent masculine traits {he being sick}. That may be pointing to negative masculine traits you possess which, when exhibited, produces negative actions on your part {which too would be a result of early life foundations /floor}.

One way to look at your dream is to take all the people as if they were you or aspects of who you are. Wit the 'she watching her' both she and her would be you, with one being an unconscious aspect watching the conscious self with a desire to make unconscious contents conscious {nodded for me to join her}. The 'he'in pain would be masculine aspects {as mentioned}. Overall I believe the dream is addressing personality traits/issues that have to do with how you manage your life in the present day. These issues need to be made known and understood, correcting what is out of balance. It is then you will be able to be calm and relaxed, having resolved the issues that cause you respond to respond with negative actions in everyday life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present