Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 repeating dreams....

Hello, ever since I was a child, I have certain dreams which come back to me from time to time...

First one - I am on the sidewalk opposite my childhood house. I try to walk but the legs are in pain. A real unbearable pain. I am all twisted on the sidewalk but I tell myself I have to start walking, despite the pain, as once I start walking it will go away... and I can't even start!

Second one - I am driving a car, but I am sitting in the back seat! I am stretching my legs to the paddles and my hands to the wheel, but I never switch seats!

Third one - I am being surrounded by bullies... I convince myself I either have a super-weapon or super-powers. They attack me, I try to defend, nothing is working, but no one is hitting no one! I don't get hurt, nor do they.

these three are constant in my dreams and are the ones I remember from start to finish...

Elad

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35/M, Israel

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: 3 repeating dreams....

Elad_Ogden,

Dream 1
Unable to move forward or progress due to childhood development. This is has twisted who you are although you try to live life despite the emotional pain.

Dream 2
You are not in control of your emotional life. Consciously you are 'driving' but unconsciously you are controlled by internal forces. Unconsciously you are motivated by past experiences/influences without consciously realizing it.

Dream 3
These are 'inner' emotional bullies and have to compensate in your waking life for them. But the unconscious energies are too great. There is no physical damage, only psychological.

Summary
Look back to your childhood. There are emotional issues that need resolution. They are unconscious motivators to your personality and you have to compensate for those personal aspects that are lacking due to childhood influences/experiences.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Ouch, that his the spot.... sure does give me a lot to think about.
Thanks, it looks like you are pressing the right buttons with your analysis, or in the area... :-)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35/M, Israel

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

Elad,
I appreciate the follow up post.

If I am 'in the area' and you recognize the associations then I've done my job. No one can say for sure the exact meaning of a dream. A good analysis provides a view of what is on the periphery. It is left to the dreamer to make the connections to their personal life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present