Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hardware & Software

Mel,
The key to the dream and other dreams is the bus. Buses usually symbolize the many aspects that make up your total self. My sense is you have been exploring your inner self {studying dreams would be a primary method of doing this} and what you find are the various emotional aspects in your life. You are wanting to make advancements in life and may be a little impatient at others who slow your progress {to include parents}. There are probably times of stress because of feelings of being left behind. These feelings could be related to other aspects in your life also. You are searching for our place in life and at this stage of life that could be as much about your place with peers and social circles. But because you do have an interest in dreams you probably are advanced in your life search and many things you experience at the age of 15 may seem trivial.

On the other hand the conflicts of everyday life and family may be a part of the dream message. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications and often one has to do with everyday life and another with the deeper issues of the psyche. One reason I ask for age when posting dreams is older people have accumulated life experiences, baggage of emotions their dreams are attempting to sort through and resolve. Younger people lack these experiences and instead of looking back they are in the process/stage of life where they are looking forward and working toward career, family, ego development and their place in life. I believe this is partly what your dreams are about with the exception you have an interest in things {dreams} most your age do not. There is a lot of 'emotional stuff' involved and frustration may add to the 'load' you are carrying.

As for the study of dreams. I have been doing this for 22 years and having this Dream Forum has allowed me not only to practice my skills but also see that Jung's theories on dreams are correct. With anything in life schooling is important but it is the hands on experience that provides the knowledge and ability to properly analyze and interpret dreams. When you 'Google' Dream interpretation {forget the psychics, they are frauds} you will find almost all are either Jungian based or have theories derived from Jung. When I first began interpreting dreams on line in the late 1990s there were a variety of techniques {Freud was still the rage} but because the truth always survives scrutiny Jungian psyche has come to be the primary source. Concentrate on his theories and you will not go wrong.

When it comes to lucid dreaming I am not a skeptic but I do caution how it is used. It can be a great tool for analyzing dreams when used in the context of working with dreams and not a method of play and enjoyment. Nature provided us with dreams so to help resolve emotional conflicts {the body has the immune system, the psyche has the dream} and there are messages in every dream to do with those conflicts. Avoidance of the message can be a problem with lucid dreaming. Controlling the dream to get to the message is how lucid dreaming such be used. One can get into playing with dreams and never focus on the message. Make lucid dreaming a part of your studies but do so as a tool to help in resolving the conflicts.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I thought I responded, but it's not showing up for some reason..
Anyways, thanks so much for your input! You are pretty accurate. I'm at a good place in my life, so lately I've been trying to sort out my thoughts and issues and figure out what I want to do in life. I've been feeling a little left behind by my old friends, because none of them have attempted to contact me (in fact, I've even been made aware that they don't like me too much. It's kind of interesting, because my current friends are all much older, and I get along great with them. People in my age group and I don't seem to get along well, and maybe that's because of me, but.. yeah). I've been really interested in obtaining further education in psychology and dreams after a lot of research on C.G Jung's theories.
In my lucid dreams, I don't, nor have I ever, attempted to do 'fun' things or change anything. I usually just follow the natural dreamscape, and see what happens. Is that perfectly acceptable? Is there anything I can do to discover more about my dreams when I'm Lucid? Also, If i continue to study my dreams and understand them, will this help me in any significant way?
Anyhow, thanks again for the input, it is much appreciated. :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15/Female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Mel,
I'll provide a response Sunday. There are aspects of dreams that can help with personal growth. Lucid dreaming can be of great value when used properly. Use my pages at the Power of Dreams as a reference. For more indepth info see my Myths-Dreams-Symbols website. It has 500+ pages dedicated to Jungian psyche.

Jerry

Mel,
The 'left behind' images/actions are apparent from your dream {at least when analyzing it metaphorically}. The fact your current friends are older may suggest you are indeed on a higher level of consciousness {my reference to you 'are advanced in your life search'}. It is virtually impossible for any dream analyst to point to 'exact' personal experiences from a dream. They can provide a periphery or outline of what the possibilities are, the left behind being a pattern but the exact patter of experience only recognizable by the dreamer.

As for lucid dreams, using them in the manner you are is the right path to take. Concentrate on asking questions when lucid dreaming. Much like learning to remember dreams, by practicing with lucid dreams you will become better at directing the dream so to better ascertain its message. Use my websites as references {Myths-Dreams-Symbols and Power of Dreams}. For lucid dreaming I suggest you Google the various sites pertaining to lucid dreaming and read from each site. Look fot scientific evidence associated with lucid dreaming. Jung's theories on dreams are science and as long as you stay with this method of investigation you will find truths and not just speculation and unproven data. And practice lucid dreams nightly. Personal experience is the best education you can get.

One last suggestion. I have created a page{s} on how to interpret dreams. Read these pages and you will gain insights to the 'Jungian' method of dream interpretation. I have interpret a dream by breaking down the symbols and explaining my analysis. The page is How to Interpret Dreams

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present