Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hardware & Software

Mel,
The 'left behind' images/actions are apparent from your dream {at least when analyzing it metaphorically}. The fact your current friends are older may suggest you are indeed on a higher level of consciousness {my reference to you 'are advanced in your life search'}. It is virtually impossible for any dream analyst to point to 'exact' personal experiences from a dream. They can provide a periphery or outline of what the possibilities are, the left behind being a pattern but the exact patter of experience only recognizable by the dreamer.

As for lucid dreams, using them in the manner you are is the right path to take. Concentrate on asking questions when lucid dreaming. Much like learning to remember dreams, by practicing with lucid dreams you will become better at directing the dream so to better ascertain its message. Use my websites as references {Myths-Dreams-Symbols and Power of Dreams}. For lucid dreaming I suggest you Google the various sites pertaining to lucid dreaming and read from each site. Look fot scientific evidence associated with lucid dreaming. Jung's theories on dreams are science and as long as you stay with this method of investigation you will find truths and not just speculation and unproven data. And practice lucid dreams nightly. Personal experience is the best education you can get.

One last suggestion. I have created a page{s} on how to interpret dreams. Read these pages and you will gain insights to the 'Jungian' method of dream interpretation. I have interpret a dream by breaking down the symbols and explaining my analysis. The page is How to Interpret Dreams

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present