Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bobcat

Nicola,
The 'mothers' in your dream I referenced and the fact your mother has been married twice may have associations. The dream sentence, 'The first shot was blurred but the second was a really good photo' may be related in some way to this also. The cat falling into a hole may be referencing emotional energies, emotionally falling into a hole may point to a pitfall and could be associated with feelings of emptiness. A bobcat is a small cat which could be referencing small emotional energies {cats are felines which often points to emotional energies} that lies within the unconscious mind. It could be the two marriages are an emotional force in your life. Look to these relationships and the time frames and determine what emotional energies there may be that caused conflicts. Are there any possible unconscious motivations related yo the marriages that would affect you and/or your marriage {It/bobcat jumped onto my partners lap and then hopped onto each of us in turn}.

Then there are the ages 10 and 18. Could these have associations to the 'mothers' being your mother? Look at the years you were 10 ad 18 and see if there are any associations. The older mother at 18 and the dialog about 'she' would be referencing you, she is you. This could be you at 18, in a better position than when you were 10. Did you have issues at 10 with your mother. The trouble causer could have been you or it could relate to 'causing trouble' for you. Specific ages in dreams often are references to those years in the dreamer's life. You state there were issues that caused problems of self confidence. a good possibility these dreams are about the past experiences that may remain unresolved and/or are motivators {unconscious} in the present. Look back at these years, the two marriages and the present and determine any associations.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present