Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Colors

Jerry,

I've been able to figure out a lot of the symbolism in my own dreams, but certain repeated patterns continue to elude me, and of course, these are the lynch pins of the dream meanings, so it's quite frustrating. Last night though, I actually figured out the "2" pattern. I realized, while it retains the previous meaning of the two individuals I was thinking of, it's also an "11," which is a number that has significance to me. You might be onto something with the 3 as well. So with these keys and your tips, perhaps I can figure the rest out. Thanks for the help and be well.

Caroline

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32/ F/ Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Colors

Caroline,
What you have trouble with please post it here and I will provide my thoughts. If you will analyze your dreams and give an interpretation I will be able to provide a critique. Like anything else it is practice experience in doing a thing that elevates you to better understanding. Dream analyze gets better when you interpret dreams over period of time you begin to see patterns emerge that fit into a already prescribed script. That script is a production of your emotional life and when you investigate this 'inner world' you begin to understand so much more than before you started the journey. "Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens".....Carl Jung

As for learning experiences with dreams, this forum has a treasure trove of posted and interpreted dreams that I have analyzed {3500+}. And of course my websites have all the information about Jungian psyche and dream interpretation you will ever need. The follow up responses provide feedback to my interpretations and is how I can gauge whether I am analyzing dreams correctly {as well as verify Jung's theories/concepts}. You will my success rate is very high and that is because I do have a skill for dream analyze/interpretation and I use Jungian psyche as the model when I work with dreams and the deep psyche {personal and collective unconscious}. I came late in life but when it did it was a natural fit. Just as with knowing it is a good interpretation {of a dream} when it fits with the dreamer's life.

Look forward to your actual analyze of this dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present