Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream house, lake

i remembered this house i have and its been in alot of my dreams. Its always my house and I always love this house my bedroom in particular has no walls on two sides of it so it's a completely open to the outdoors and large oak trees; later in the dream i remember michael commenting on the oaks and saying they were a special oak but these particular ones were very strong very sturdy roots and trunks but their leaves were lacking sunlight and they were normally bigger leaves (the trees seems to have importance and im fairly clear kn the comment) The kitchen is the largest space in the house and has beautiful countertop s with tons of storage! Lol! And it's two stories. the kitchens on the bottom floor. i always walk up to get to my room... and sometimes when im feeling adventurous i take the laundry shoot (yes my dream house apparently has a laundry shoot that i also enjoy riding lmao). But in this house past my room is a damaged part of the house a young girl died in (just a sidenote offhand, i think the little girl is me. I had a very disturbing childhood in which at the age of twelve my mother tried to kill my father through a third party and i was in foster homes until 16 when i became an emancipated minor; im well developed and happy now but i think theyre r aspects to my emotional history i may not have cleared entirely yet). And I found out how she (the little girl) died in a previous dream but I can't remember how now or in this dream. The little girls room is separated from mine by a single wall. so my room sometimes has supernatural occurrences from her but it's not so bad that I don't want to live in the house. that room in the house has ply wood nailed to the walls to temp repaur the damage. She is a somewhat angry spirit but that her energy and that room scares the s*** out of me. And the energy is dense and super intense I wouldn't by any means call it good or loving. In my last dream I set up a nice alter their and left immediately this dream I was actually able to go in there and I saw the altar and it looked beautiful although the space still felt really heavy. I try to clear the space by consecrating it by meditating on filling it with white light (I've been alot more open and dedicated to my spiritual practices lately in my life and im proud i was able to go jnto the space to at least try to consecrate it). But I still couldn't stay for long it was too dense and scary of an energy. And I wasn't able to fully consecrate the room. As I was only able to reach the white light about a foot around my head and not fill the space. Sidenote this may have relevance: there's even a door out of the room I haven't gone into yet theres a creepy staircase past that. thats in particular the space she died in.but the energy got to be too overwhelming and i booked it out of there fast. After that my current roomate michael came over. (Real life note, michael is a spiritual teacher in my process currently although he feels i am teaching him haha im sure its give and take as ebb and flow; we often spend evenings practicing samsara, i have high respect for him and his knowledge and ive grown alot since living with him only the past month/ he is a 28ish gay male hairstylist) I asked Michael if he would help me consecrate the space. However we were drawn outside to see our dock. It was gorgeous and there was the boat from my childhood ive been trying to get my dad to give me for yrs now bc he never uses it. It wasnt in the best of shape. At first i was scared to go in the water bc there was a large shark swimmjng circles arouns me and michael. Michael told me to feed the shark which i did feed it bread. And it went away. It was jnjured and hungry i remember i could tell by the way it was swimming although i didnt think to feed it to get it to go away. (Sidenote: my last few dreams that were interpreted by you, you explained to me that water was spirituality. I was always running from the water or afraid to go in. And i was very much afraid of criticism by others that were presently in my life and also scared of what i would learn of myself. I find it wonderful michael and i were able to feed the shark and get it to go away) so I get in the water and we have a great time we're swimming laughing playing I do have a float which I hold onto for dear life because the waves are massive and I'm afraid they'll take me under without it. There's a huge waterfall which I decide not to jump off of. Although I almost did and then after slipping a few times decided against it lol. Then Tammy and Nimrods (two close friends of mine an older married couple tammys probably around mid 40s and nemrod around mid 50s) teenage girls (12 & 14 and boy crazy! Lol!) showed up. And I was babysitting them. And we were back at the dock in the boat. And me and svana (12/f) jumped in the boat and it started to float away but I didn't know how to work the engine but I knew I needed to get it back to the doc so I decided to flip a switch. And the boat shot up in the air and almost took out the dock but luckily it landed perfectly. The guy who owned the docks saw that. And started being a jerk to me. (This is not uncommon for me in fl, as i am a caucasian female with long blonde dreads) I remember him admitting to me that he was a dick and then mumbling under his breath that I look like a meth head. I turned on my b**** mode and made a smart comment which i cannot remember something about homophobia, that had everybody else whom I didn't know at the dock laughing. My boat was under water then and I was trying to hold it up he told me that I was going to get a fine for safety. I told him I wasn't going to pay it because I had done nothing wrong I just didn't know how to work the boat. And he jumped in my boat and started trying to steal my stuff coolers and silverware and whatnot just little things as I was telling svana to hurredly put everything in a container we could carry it back to the house in. We gpt most of it and what the guy took i allowed him to take it was all small things. His hat fell off and flew right down to my feet. I remember looking and thinking **** what immediate karma. so I took his hat and I started putting it in my things telling him if he was going to steal my things he wasn't getting it back lol. He got physical and started trying to reach around svana to get to it. And I grabbed him by the throat and told him that if he touched that girl it would be the last thing he did. One of the other guys at the doc one of the ones that was laughing at athe snarky comment that I had made previously jumped in and started to fight him on our behalf I felt really grateful. And the end!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 female melbourne fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes!

Re: dream house, lake

Sarah,
I'll work on your dreams later today and get a detailed analysis and provide a response this evening or in the morning. But let me say that the house in your first dream is you and everything else is about some part or aspects of your life {think emotional since dreams are about the emotions}. The trees with very strong very sturdy roots and trunks usually point to strong foundations in early life but in your case is not related to your overall childhood but to the influences/experiences in early life that were very strong {strong enough to influence who you are as an adult}. Something or some experience{s} in your life prevents you from being whole {leaves were lacking sunlight}. Later in the dream there is an angry spirit {within you} which would represent a negative aspect. You provided possibilities and those probably have to do with the reason for the negatives. I will need to thoroughly examine the whole post and see what the images/symbols have to say.

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: dream house, lake

Sarah,
The house is you {the rooms are different aspects of yourslf/your life/your personality} and the bedroom represents emotional aspects/energies you normally would keep private. But your bedroom has no walls which suggests you are able to open up {outdoors} to these emotional energies and are strong in braving them {oak tree}. This may point to a strong personality also {dreams often reveal personality traits/aspects}. The emotional energies are deeply rooted and although you have been able to live a relative normal life despite the difficulties from early life there are aspects that prevent wholeness {lacking sunlight}. The trees do have importance because they represent those emotional energies which are motivators to your personality and life.

What is lacking is emotional nourishment {kitchen} that would allow you to find wholeness. The counter top may represent the need to work toward resolving those issues that prevent you from being whole. The storage is unconscious aspects and emotional energies that are stored within your psyche. The two stories represent conscious and unconscious aspects with the lower floor being the unconscious {where there are the natural resources provided by nature to help resolve emotional conflicts/issues....our dreams}. Having to walk up {conscious self} up to your room may suggest reluctance to confront emotional issues {a natural response} and being adventurous may again be addressing personality traits as well as willing to be open about emotional issues in your life. The damaged part is the part of you that is damaged, the inner child that died because of circumstances from early life {the early years are the formative years where personality and psyche are built}.

We can see from your added info the experiences that are responsible for at least part of the damaged parts. Being emancipated could point to a strong personality {as noted in my analysis.... something you can readily identify if true}.

The supernatural forces would represent something beyond the norm and although it sounds as if it is 'super natural' or beyond the laws of nature, it is actually a natural event in it requires supernatural/tremendous strength to confront the emotional issues in your life. Th plywood is a covering up of some of the emotional issues so not to let them overwhelm your conscious life {the 'she' in the dream, as well as the house, the little girl, are you}. The angry spirit is the negative experiences that affect who you are. The lack of parental love during early life and the life after that is mostly responsible for these negative energies.

The more recent dream seems to be about the present and along with the emotional issues I've noted addresses your spiritual self {which in itself can be a therapeutic tool}. I get an impression there are experiences you have yet to examine thoroughly {or at all}. This comes from the dream language, "I was actually able to go in there" and "the space you need to concentrate". It is an aspect/experiences in your life 'you couldn't stay for long it was too dense and scary of an energy'. You have yet to fully examine/resolve these emotional issues'aspects {And I wasn't able to fully consecrate the room}. You have yet to 'go into this room', it is a place {experience or emotional aspect} where the inner child died and when revealed can cause overwhelming emotions.

This seems to be a pattern and theme to your dream. Although you have confronted a lot of the issues in your life there are still others you have not, including one very important experience or aspect to your emotional life that 'killed' an important part of you {a childhood or early life experience}.

The part about Michael and the actions that follow likely are focusing on attempts to resolve the emotional issues/conflicts. The shark would represent the anger and inner hostility. The water is the unconscious {water has various meanings} and the fear to enter it {in the dream} is a fear of the unconscious contents. The injured shark goes away when you feed it outwardly which in one aspect may point to the unconscious motivators I mentioned earlier. In another aspect feeding the shark points to working to resolve the emotional issues in your life {working with Michael}. With the motivators you have to feed this outer self which is unconsciously controlled to maintain your normal life {these motivators have taken control of some aspects of who you are}. In working to resolve the issues it is important to work on your spiritual which allows you to direct your energies in positive ways.

The next part seems to be addressing your efforts in working on your issues {getting into the water}. You may want to examine the years of age 12 and 14 to see if there are any experiences that may be relevant. Often when ages are mentioned in a dream post, and although not mentioned in the dream but implied, it points to real life experiences. At age 12 there may have been opportunities to 'switch' some aspect about your life that may be relevant to your emotional issues.

I get the sense the final part of the dream, about the guy who is a jerk, is both symbolic of inner aspects {the guy would be a masculine aspect within you} as well as addressing the issues already noted. I will interpret for you if needed but first it is important to respond to my analysis thus far. What emotional aspects could there be you have yet to confront? I sense this is an important message of these dreams. If you will respond to my analysis with your thoughts and comments we may be able to better understand any emotional issues we have yet to address.

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present