Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: dark water

Peggy,
There would be the two levels of this aspect. One would be what you stated about the three of you {you and two sons} prior to meeting Rozie as well as the family of origins, your original family as a child where your foundations/personality were established {and also the archetypal origins}. I dare say there are personal aspects only you would know the dream is addressing {read the language and determine if there are actual experiences that would fit}. How were things prior to marrying Rozie {would the black deep water have any associations?}. I do believe much of this language is addressing your childhood but it would also could be focusing on other aspects of your life.

You can not go wrong with Marion Woodman. Her experience working with women's issues as well as dreams are unsurpassed. Of course Campbell's books enlighten us to the origins of the psyche and are a great primer to Jung. Just as I try to put in the simplest terms the meaning of dreams, Campbell takes Jungian concepts and helps us to understand the difficult language of Jung. Where as Jung was more prose, Campbell added the poetry which we naturally understand.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present