Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Antlers, Mahi Mahi, and King

Tori,
I am working on your dream and will provide a complete analysis/interpretation either later today or in the morning. Have to take one of my cats to the vet {nothing serious} and that interrupts my morning session of dream work. From what I have read thus far I do sense there is a search, probably a conscious one, for meaning/purpose for understanding yourself and your life. There are references {one direct} to early life negative experiences which would be the foundations/ground for your personality and who you are as an adult. I'll explain my reasoning in my analysis.
Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Antlers, Mahi Mahi, and King

Tori,
Here is the final analysis of your dream. Being long takes time to break down the symbols as well as trying to find a pattern or patterns that fit an emotional framework. I have taken more than usual liberties in my descriptive language because the dream have a language that points to patterns of childhood experiences that may have been repressed or suppressed. By the time I get to the end of the dream I have received strong impressions of these childhood experiences/issues that point to repression of them. I also don't normally breakdown the images of a dream as I did this one but the flow was fluid and I felt it necessary to do to get to the full message of the dream. Here is my analysis. It is quite ling so take your time with understanding what i have presented. I do hope you will provide a response, detailed in as much as you feel comfortable in giving.

The setting of your dream, which is the setting for the primary message of the whole dream, seems to be a search, possibly/probably a conscious one, for 'purpose' and wholeness. You are exploring various aspects of your life {dreams reflect your emotional self at the time of the dream}, seeking to balance {stilts} your whole life {physically, psychologically and spiritually}. the vibes you feel are related to your emotional self. The vagueness that immediately surrounds you would be unconscious content of experiences/influences in your life that make up your personality and who you are as an adult. The organized wood represents behaving automatically, arranged in a systematic way by these experiences/influences. Rectangular buildings also point to a desire/need for wholeness {four sides, four in Jungian psyche representing wholeness and a function of dreams is to bring about wholeness}. There may be one aspect you are most interested in particular {single story/urban lot} but since dreams address more than one level this may point to both a deliberate conscious search as well as' an 'unknown' unconscious one {realizations about oneself that come with an inner psychological search}. The ground is the ground//foundations of your life {which would be what the unconscious retains and possesses} with the number seven representing a number of being complete {seeking and reconciling the uncompleted self from the ground which make up your personality and who you are in the present}. A building with no windows may suggest aspects in early life lacked a proper setting for growth, the outlook not as good as it should be. Early life probably was not as productive as it could have been because of either a lack of good parenting or/and experiences that tainted early life. There may have been neglect of some kind in early life but not to the point of total decay. There may have been a lot of 'shifting' in early life also and the Californian setting would be a direct reference to childhood experiences. There was not a lot of room for personal growth {which is essential for a child}. But within this neglected landscape is envisioned opportunities, reflective of the childhood psyche that is strongly positive despite negative experiences in early life. This may point to special talents, something that may now be blossoming as an adult.

Analysis of Opening Paragraph
The dream points to a search, possibly conscious where unconscious aspects are revealed due to a desire to find wholeness through the conscious search. Early life had negative aspects and these experiences/influences are the foundations for personality and adult behavior {as with every person}. Despite the early life neglects you have a positive psyche, having a natural instinct to overcome the negatives. Early adulthood is very positive {you are 23} and if in fact you are on a conscious search of the inner self later life is promising {having reconciled emotional issues and carrying little baggage as you grow older}.

Second Paragraph
Walking along the ground {your foundations} under the buildings is delving into the unconscious. The backpack are the emotional issues you carry with you. The antlers have a masculine connotations representing assertiveness, strength, aggressive and/or sexuality. The slime coating may have to do with trusting someone and would point to someone related to the foundations in your life. By engaging in a personal search you are getting closer to realizing these unconscious aspects related to a particular aspect in your life, one that transformed you {unconsciously if not consciously}. You have unconsciously 'collected' these experiences and carry them with you. The bottom of the stairs could represent repressed thoughts about these experiences. The cardboard box is a 'prefabricated' emotions related to life experiences/influences. This box {unconscious contents} is now open for inspection for what is 'folded down' on the inside. These have to do with childhood {childhood writing on the outside/conscious self}. The size of the box may have archetypal associations {anything equaling the number nine points to natural wholeness}. The black marker would be unconscious imprinting of experiences/influences from early life. The MC initials may have personal associations or may be an acronym {mind control as an example}. The Hispanic may point to something foreign to your conscious mind or/and could also have personal associations. Inside {you} are incomplete {3 is one short of 4 which is wholeness} molded {ceramic} sculptures {your psyche is sculptured by experiences/influences} with one by MC {could point to an actual person}. The one where there is no memory may point to a repressed experience and the second may point to emotional aspects {cat would be feminine/emotional aspects, the dog pointing to protection by repression}. The third would be the natural inclination of the true self to reveal itself by expressing these repressed aspects. The dolphin image often notes the true self {as opposed to the ego self and repressed aspects} but could also represent issues of emotional trust {which could point to adult issues caused by early life experiences/influences}. These are issues/experiences that are or are capable of weighing you down {backpack}. Also note the word dorado which is a Spanish word which may indicate a personal knowledge of someone of Hispanic origins.

Third Paragraph
This part of the dream seems to be a narrative of a past experience {using metaphor in some instances but pointing to an actual experience and possibly real people}. Climbing the stairs in this application would be an intellectual realization of an aspect or experience of your life {single room} with the possibility of a second experience. Having no windows may be an actual description but would likely point to unconscious contents that are not remembered or possibly repressed. The dark room again would addressing unconscious issues with the decoration of the child's classroom pointing to childhood experiences, learning experiences as well as the need to 'learn' and become conscious of what the repressed issues are. The large desk facing west is symbolic of exploration and discovery {door} of the childhood issues that have to do with the limitations on your personal growth. The whiteboard is an erasable device for learning, the dream's attempt to help erase the emotional conflicts so to allow personal growth {western wall}. A mental cleansing is necessary and the dream is a device to help you understand the inner issues. The older man may be a real person {north represents reality} and the woman that stands between you and the couch may be someone who is a barrier to actual experiences. But these images may be symbolic with the man with the beard being an animus aspect and the woman representing an emotional barrier to understanding unconscious contents/issues. It could also be both or a combination of both. The room is the unconscious aspect of experiences, a very sorrowful emotional experience which drained you of the nourishment needed for personal growth as a child.

Final section
This last section looks to be pointing to a particular experience{s} involving a male who had total power and control over you emotionally as well as physically {King} and possibly to experiences in the present as an adult. The name may be a synonym for someone who was the power/control/messiah as a child and someone in the present {the first image language may point to two separate experiences}. The age {12} would likely point to an actual time in your life. The description of his body may have been actual but also {if not purely symbolic} of the distortion, twisted, disfigured experiences and emotional damage you carry with you as an adult {in your backpack}. He is a cancer in your psyche. He represents experiences in need of healing {hospital type robes} that have been repressed {robes}. He is likely a real person who caused the emotional issues. The antlers could symbolize aggressive sexuality. The woman may be you and the King being taken away may point to repression of unconscious contents. It could also point to his being absent from your later life, alive but not in your life.

Summary
The dream {in my analysis} does have a strong flavor of pointing to childhood experiences and possible suppression/repression of those experiences. I do sense there is also a conscious search of some type in progress as an adult. If not of the psychological issues then one of a metaphysical and/or spiritual search. What is important, and one that does seem to point to this possibility in the dream, is the influence these childhood experiences may have on you as an adult. I use the term 'unconscious motivators' for these childhood influences because they are imprinted on the psyche and possess immense 'psyche energies' that live on until they are recognized and reconciled {which for most people never takes place}. Personality is deeply affected and behavior in adult life can be severely altered because the normal instincts are damaged. Look back to your childhood and see what fits. If there are parts of your childhood you do not remember give time to analyzing those years and see if you can bring them to consciousness {they are still within the unconscious}. Hopefully my analysis will help stimulate your memory {which some times does happen} and the unconscious will open up and let these things out. Let me know your thoughts and perhaps from it we can ascertain more from the dream.

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present