Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reoccurring dream for 1 year - frustratingly misdialing someone from my past

Thank you so much jerry for taking the time to break down all these vital points. I very much appreciate your view and it all makes so much sense! For the first time in a long time, I had no dreams about this person last night and woke up refreshed which hasn't happened in a long time... I've been ignoring this dream and not giving the time it deserved to recognize these points as I have emotionally suppressed myself in terms of coping with loosing him but I've come to terms with the reality and I know I still have a long way to go but I think I'm very close to resolution and feel like it's not haunting me in my dreams so much anymore.. Won't speak too soon... I'll put up any posts if I have anymore relevant dreams in the near future. Again thank you for your assistance :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23/f/melbourne

Re: Reoccurring dream for 1 year - frustratingly misdialing someone from my past

Nelly,
I appreciate the response to my analysis. As I stated in my interpretation the final dream pointed to a measure of closure. Your response about coming to terms with reality and being very close to resolution confirms that assessment. But more than that, and more important, is it shows how you really feel which is where you want to be. You are on the verge of resolving the issue of 'not being able to let go' {unlike the conscious ego which will deny/hide your true self, dreams are all about truth and your true emotional state of mind}. Consciously you should soon be able to feel what the unconscious dream has stated.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present