Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What does it means to see someone cook a piece of meat.

Maxine,
Here is what I get from the dream images. Dreams speak in a language of symbol and metaphor {the images are mostly symbolic and the images are metaphorical of aspects of your emotional self. My analysis:

There is a growing desire or an awareness{stove} for a need for love. This could apply to your life in the present and may also apply to your life in general {a result of not receiving enough love and nurturing in childhood}. Either possibility has obstacles and when applied specifically to the present day you may feel discouragement in acquiring this love. Your life is incomplete, lacking love/a relationship {present day or/and possibly in childhood}. There may be thoughts or even actions in searching for this love. Because of this lack of love you are drained emotionally due to not having it. There is concerns of the probability the future {far distance} will lack this desired love.

The dream seems to be about relationships, or more accurately a lack of relationships {love}. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications and there is a good chance the dream is addressing both a desire for 'love' in the present day as well as addressing issues of love from earlier life {likely childhood but could do with other past relationships where there was a lack of love}.

Your response may provide further clues to what the dream message may be. Dreams are about our emotional life and anything that is in conflict. The function of dreams is to reveal these conflicts {often they are as much unconscious as conscious} so there can be a resolution to the conflicting emotions.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present