Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Dream I Had This Morning

Warren,
You are correct there are many who have been diagnosed with Aspergers. But internally {within your psyche} you know you are 'different' and face challenges people without handicaps don't. Also society often treats anyone who is 'different' negatively which presents even more challenges. The sentence that prompts me to state you are an endangered species among the norm is, "This place is supposed to be an endangered wildlife preserve and I know that I am not really supposed to be there because it's "off limits" to humans." Each of these words 'endangered wildlife preserve' has meaning. The place is within you {dreams point inward as well as denoting actual waking experiences}. You are endangered because of the extraordinary efforts you have to take fit in {introverted state due to Aspergers}. Wildlife Is a collective term that defines a 'region' or aspect within yourself, one that may point to unconscious stimuli more so than conscious {consciously you may not feel endangered}. The preserve would be 'a sphere of activity regarded as being reserved for a particular person or group'. Perhaps the key word in the statement is 'supposed' which I see as denoting a conscious effort and identification {positive} that you do not feel different or endangered. But conscious activities always take a seat behind the unconscious {which is where your true self, true emotions are to be found}. Dreams are a link to the true self, a direct link to the unconscious. They reveal truths that consciousness often ignores, suppresses or is not aware of. Sometimes these truths are only true due to the origins related to inherent physical/psychological aspects {for you that would be the Aspergers} and over time the negative aspects are overcome. The dream points to your having overcoming your disabilities but there are remaining issues to be resolved {introversion/isolation because of your Aspergers to the point of keeping you from complete wholeness}. The function, the original intent provided by nature of dreams is bring us to wholeness, overcoming the negatives in life and finding that thing in life that fulfills the soul {creativity is the prime source of soul fulfillment}.

Let me say in closing that dream analysis is subjective. A proper analysis of any dream must take the whole dream and discern patterns within the dream {emotional patterns}. One sentence is but a part of the whole dream and all other parts must be taken into consideration. I sense the patterns in your dream point to a strong will power which is partly due to the inherent resources provided by nature {nature most always compensates what is lacking with something that helps to overcome the negatives} but also is pointing to what is lacking in achieving wholeness. Although you persevere in most instances despite your Aspergers you continue to possess negative aspects because of it {introversion/isolation/inability to socialize}. In one aspect the dream points to your positive qualities but in another points to the aspects that are lacking/negative. This is your true identity and what needs work is the negative aspects. Anyone with a handicap, most any handicap, has to overcome obstacles in life that would normally not be the case. This is one aspect that makes you endangered. Internally your introverted state threatens to endanger your path to wholeness.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A Dream I Had This Morning

Thanks once again, Jerry, for the detailed explanation to my question- it's very much appreciated. You're interpretation of my dreams have been spot on.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37, Male, Ottawa, Canada

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present