Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fire Drill Panic

Hello, I posted a couple of dreams for you to interpret previously, "Auras and Aliens" and "Slave Tsunami". Not sure if that might help or if it's relevant, but here we go. This one is a doozy.

I remember being in the middle of a Naval ship fire drill (I was in the Navy), but it was inside a school, or a school-type setting, with hallways, lockers and doors. I remember having to run to the bathroom right before the drill starts, and I sneak out right as "colors" is playing (The National Anthem, which does not get played before a fire drill). Everyone is at attention. My 5th grade teacher comes out of the room and says "My time is up" after the song finishes and I'm just sitting there. I went back into the door, which was another hallway, and was stopped by a security-type girl/woman, kind of like a hall monitor on steroids. She was kind of manly, wearing a dark green shirt. I followed her into a room, confused as to why I was in trouble and giving her attitude as a, in my mind, a pseudo-authority figure.

She sat me down and asked me if I had ever dealt with her before. I said no, and the conversation gets fuzzy, but I think I either ask too many questions or say something sarcastic to undermine her authority, and she picks up the phone to call the police. I start to straighten up a bit and apologize and ask why she needs to call them. She punches in a couple digits on the keypad, but another green-shirt woman walks in and needs to use the phone, so she presses down on the receiver hook and suddenly the phone is in HER hand. The original green-shirt woman's facial expression this whole time was one of a sarcastic or fake concern combined with amusement. Her eyes were wide and she was nodding her head enthusiastically when I talked, but she thought I was crazy or she really had no genuine interest in listening to what I was saying, and was just humoring me. It was very condescending. After the other green shirt came in and pressed down on the receiver hook, I began to realize(in the dream) that this was all just an act or a farce. She wasn't going to call the police, she just used a technique to test my wall or break me down, to get me to start talking or become submissive.

The next thing I remember, I'm in what seemed like an administration room that had been transformed into a makeshift interrogation room. There's a poor light source on the desk, which is pushed up against the left-hand side wall, (looking from the doorway). There are 4 green-shirts in there, I believe there were 2 boys and 2 girls. One was sitting on the desk, one sitting in the chair, and 2 were standing. I don't remember the conversation, but it didn't seem important. It was subtle or just oddly random at first, but they were doing things like rubbing my shoulders, kissing my forehead, and getting progressively more sexual with me ( and I think with each other too). I said they'd never get away with it or something, and they said all they'd have to do is call the police and discredit me.

I vividly remember looking at the door, which was one of those 1960's or 1970's classroom doors, with the almost full-length sort of wavy translucent glass, but the handle of the door was modern. It was locked, but it was of those locks where the lock button pops back out as soon as the handle is turned from the inside. As they were talking, joking, feeling victorious, whatever, I bolted for the door. They reacted, and I was able to get my hand in the doorjam so they couldn't shut it. I fought with them and with the door to get it open, and I was able to open it enough to squeeze through. They tried to pull me back in, but I let out a deafening scream of "HELP!" It was so loud I even surprised myself. Everyone stopped and turned to me. At this point they all let go of me and I walked down the hallway teary-eyed and panicked. I was afraid no one would believe me. I saw a friend from high school and I said to him, crying, " They were sexually f**king with me!" I remember not wanting to use the word molesting because it was too embarrassing for me as a man. My friend and other people seemed concerned and I said, "I swear to God" and I kept crying.

Next thing I remember, there was an image of a pink line on a piece of paper being erased, and someone (like a dream narrator), said "...and calmness gives way to resolve." I remember thinking in the dream (like the dream telling me) that this experience was for me, with regard to the mindset" You need to write"... almost like a dream with a dream...

That's all I remember.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Fire Drill Panic

Darryn,
Give me another day or so to work with your dream and a final analysis. A long dream can take time to decipher. Instead of a quick analysis that misses the mark I had rather give extra time to my analysis and be right {as right as I can be}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

No problem, Jerry. Take your time. I really appreciate your insight.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Darryn,
Here is my analysis of your dream. I have broken it down by paragraph to provide insights to what I see in the images. I posted the paragraph and in blue my analysis. Let me know your thoughts and we can go from there. It is very much different than your Auroras and Aliens dream, at least in the depth it refers to the unconscious energies that are in play.

My Analysis
I remember being in the middle of a Naval ship fire drill (I was in the Navy), but it was inside a school, or a school-type setting, with hallways, lockers and doors. I remember having to run to the bathroom right before the drill starts, and I sneak out right as "colors" is playing (The National Anthem, which does not get played before a fire drill). Everyone is at attention. My 5th grade teacher comes out of the room and says "My time is up" after the song finishes and I'm just sitting there. I went back into the door, which was another hallway, and was stopped by a security-type girl/woman, kind of like a hall monitor on steroids. She was kind of manly, wearing a dark green shirt. I followed her into a room, confused as to why I was in trouble and giving her attitude as a, in my mind, a pseudo-authority figure.

There is a need for an exploring unconscious aspects that will provide conscious knowledge of stored away emotional energies. There are various emotional energies in play. Learning of these unconscious aspects could bring about changes in your life and end the current hold of the motivating energies, unconscious energies you are unaware of {pushed into the unconscious}. The emotional aspects possess great energies and are capable of providing positive growth if realized/known. You are under control of these emotional energies which cause problems in your conscious life and will not let you be your true self.

She sat me down and asked me if I had ever dealt with her before. I said no, and the conversation gets fuzzy, but I think I either ask too many questions or say something sarcastic to undermine her authority, and she picks up the phone to call the police. I start to straighten up a bit and apologize and ask why she needs to call them. She punches in a couple digits on the keypad, but another green-shirt woman walks in and needs to use the phone, so she presses down on the receiver hook and suddenly the phone is in HER hand. The original green-shirt woman's facial expression this whole time was one of a sarcastic or fake concern combined with amusement. Her eyes were wide and she was nodding her head enthusiastically when I talked, but she thought I was crazy or she really had no genuine interest in listening to what I was saying, and was just humoring me. It was very condescending. After the other green shirt came in and pressed down on the receiver hook, I began to realize(in the dream) that this was all just an act or a farce. She wasn't going to call the police, she just used a technique to test my wall or break me down, to get me to start talking or become submissive.

There are emotions you have not dealt with. There are aspects to do with past emotional experiences you are not consciously aware of or do not want to be. They may be painful experiences and to acknowledge them {unconscious contents} would cause emotional unease.

The next thing I remember, I'm in what seemed like an administration room that had been transformed into a makeshift interrogation room. There's a poor light source on the desk, which is pushed up against the left-hand side wall, (looking from the doorway). There are 4 green-shirts in there, I believe there were 2 boys and 2 girls. One was sitting on the desk, one sitting in the chair, and 2 were standing. I don't remember the conversation, but it didn't seem important. It was subtle or just oddly random at first, but they were doing things like rubbing my shoulders, kissing my forehead, and getting progressively more sexual with me ( and I think with each other too). I said they'd never get away with it or something, and they said all they'd have to do is call the police and discredit me.

There are unconscious issues that you are not aware of. Bringing conscious light to the unconscious energies will bring about balance and harmony in your emotional life. Aspects of the energies are moving into your subconscious but you have yet to acknowledge them. There is a need for strength and intellect to bring about an integration of the unconscious energies which requires your higher self to get past the barriers that hold the energies in.

I vividly remember looking at the door, which was one of those 1960's or 1970's classroom doors, with the almost full-length sort of wavy translucent glass, but the handle of the door was modern. It was locked, but it was of those locks where the lock button pops back out as soon as the handle is turned from the inside. As they were talking, joking, feeling victorious, whatever, I bolted for the door. They reacted, and I was able to get my hand in the doorjam so they couldn't shut it. I fought with them and with the door to get it open, and I was able to open it enough to squeeze through. They tried to pull me back in, but I let out a deafening scream of "HELP!" It was so loud I even surprised myself. Everyone stopped and turned to me. At this point they all let go of me and I walked down the hallway teary-eyed and panicked. I was afraid no one would believe me. I saw a friend from high school and I said to him, crying, " They were sexually f**king with me!" I remember not wanting to use the word molesting because it was too embarrassing for me as a man. My friend and other people seemed concerned and I said, "I swear to God" and I kept crying.

There are experiences of viewing these unconscious energies and a need to bring them out into consciousness. The energies are locked away and are accessible from your inner self. There are conscious efforts not to open up to these issues but they are so strong they must be let out. The energies slowly come out and there is a great need for help in acknowledging them. They are very controlling of your waking life. The word 'molesting' may be key to what the energies are.

Next thing I remember, there was an image of a pink line on a piece of paper being erased, and someone (like a dream narrator), said "...and calmness gives way to resolve." I remember thinking in the dream (like the dream telling me) that this experience was for me, with regard to the mindset" You need to write"... almost like a dream with a dream...

Barriers are being erased and the unconscious contents are needed to be acknowledged. You are ready to confront them so to ease your mindset. It is unconscious aspects that are at issue.
End of analysis

This dream seems to be addressing much deeper issues than the Auras and Aliens dream, and a different subject {on the surface}. Let me know your thoughts and we will go from there.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present