Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday

Katherine,
I appreciate the detailed responses. I believe we are closer than it may seem to what the dream message is. Frustration is a word you use often in your last response and is one of the primary issues I sensed in the dream. This could suggest there are inner issues that need more inspection. Your latest response does clear up a lot and I believe we have found one primary message of the dream. Let me explain what I get from your latest response and how it fits with my analysis as well as the dream.

Your jealousy could be the 'madness' in your dream. And the unknown boy would definitively represent an animus aspect as would Chris {positive qualities he possesses you identify with}. The 'goodie two shoes' are the conflicting attitudes {two shoes of your personality} and could be statements pointing to attitudes, ambitions and drive {car}. The frustrations I mentioned would fit with the overwhelming school experiences as well as having to work and go to school. As I noted I sensed this frustration as a primary issue in the dream. It could very well point to personality and the underlying reasons for such attitudes. Walking to your car, a literal act as well as symbolic, is how you remedy some of your stress. The car is you and as a retreat it would also suggest 'going inward' to reveal any personality issues that are in conflict and need to be resolved. Friday as an ability to put an end to some of these stresses which on one level would point to a literal end of the school week which resolves some stress issues temporarily. Symbolically it could be making a point about the 'temporally' relief. This again would point to inner issues which I do believe is as much the dream message as is the 'literal' end of stresses in your waking life.

Note: The reason age is important to know when analyzing a dream is because a younger person will have more 'literal' dream experiences that match actual waking experiences. Older people tend to have less literal inclusions. Knowing the dream is from a younger person {30 and younger} helps to point to these literal experiences. But even with that the same images/symbols will also have a deeper application. All dreams as well as most dream images have at least two meanings/applications. One will have reference and/or associations to the other. If there is an actual over abundance of frustration {overweight lady} in a dream then there is likely reasons for this. One would be addressing the literal waking experiences and the other any underlying reasons for them. An under developed animus could be the underlying reason for the frustrations.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present