Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A fly, an ant and a big black spider

Traveler,
This dream is pretty much depicting your own transformation and the inner conflicts that seem to be unresolved despite your progress. The basement of the house represents the depths of the unconscious {the deeper you go the deeper the depths} which would likely be focusing on your recent inner journey and self discovery {the green grass and forest} and even includes the mushrooms you experimented with. Yet despite the self discovery and positive transformations {in the dream this is a continuing transformation} there still remains something within your unconscious {presence behind you} something that has yet to be discovered or/and resolved. That would likely indicate emotional issues remain that are capable of re-asserting itself {reflecting the inner devil and the wavering you feel}. The final transformation into the brown bear could symbolize several things including a period of introspection {which fits in your waking life} as well as the cycle of life and death and renewal {which also fits in your waking life}. But the bear can also symbolize aggression and overwhelming obstacles which would point back to the inner sanctums and the unresolved issues. These emotional issues are 'playing' with you, torturing you because you have made significant progress but have yet to resolve all the issues and conflicts. Reaching the roof would represent the thinking self {mind} which would fit with your perceived waking feeling of having found resolution to your problems when in fact issues remain. The bear grabbing your feet could point back to your early life foundations {feet}. Either there are childhood issues that have yet to be resolved {those go very deep and although progress has been made not all have been resolved} or/and there are neurological issues {A neurological disorder is any disorder of the body nervous system. Structural, biochemical or electrical abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord or other nerves can result in a range of symptoms}. The early life excess sexual energy could be neurological related but could be a result of early life sexual abuse. Both could be reasons for the rage you felt. Along with a terrible parental relationship these issues would be understandable but the extent of the rage and early life impulses would go much deeper. These are likely the fear/anxieties you feel, the inner self being aware there are unresolved issues {psychological and/or neurological} conditions that exist within. The breakup with your gf could be a step backwards and heighten these fears. There is a need to let the 'beasts' out, discovering what it is that remains unresolved. That may require professional help, psychological therapy and perhaps looking at possible neurological issues.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A fly, an ant and a big black spider

Traveler,
Your response does confirm much of what I sensed from your dream. Being a short dream it didn't include all you wrote about and where it left off gave me an impression there was still work to be done {was there more to the dream than you posted?}. The early age experiences are extreme. Often sexual tendencies at such an early age would be the result of sexual contact/molestation. Of course it could be at such an early age you do not remember if were such experiences {children begin to have memories at age 5}. If there were not any early life sexual experiences then there could be neurological issues.

The spider in your dream could have been the sexual energies that came at you as well as the relationship with the girl. Both had strong emotional 'fangs'. The relief you found in psychedelic mushrooms could have temporally relieved any neurological issues {they may contain properties that are beneficial} But because you are now wavering it may indicate they were only temporary.

In general the dream left off with the issues continuing to coming at you. Taking more drugs isn't the answer. Therapy would be. I am a strong advocate of Jung's Individuation Process {http://www.powerofdreams.net/individuation.html} and because you do seem to have a deep sense of inner sanctum it may work for you {it revealed my deep emotional issues caused by my father relationship and changed my life and led me to my intuitive ability to understand Jungian psyche and dreams}. It is a long, tough road but it may be something that will work for you. If not then professional therapy would be the recourse.

Have you had any recent dreams that may provide insights to where your true self is in the present. If indeed you are wavering {this dream left me with an impression issues still remain} then a more recent dream may shed light on where you are in your journey/life. Because all dreams are educational I would ask that you post it at the Dream Forum. If you would attempt to post the response you sent in this e-mail at the forum also so others can see how the images represent the actual conditions in your life. Let's hope the wavering is not permanent and you find your way to long term healing.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present