Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seeing Psychic Dream Interpretation?

Belmont,
My sense of the dream is it is trying to communicate a need for you to utilize and trust your intuitive instincts and not let your emotional self take control. There may have been a recent experience that required these instinctive aspects but instead you may have let your emotional self guide you. I suspect it is also addressing the need to use your intuitive/instinctive aspects in general. Stabbing the man would symbolize a need to pierce your masculine attitudes and take full control of your emotional life by regenerating these unconscious/intuitive/instinctive abilities {stabbing the man, all the way to the handle}. Let your intuitive mind lead you {map} instead of the emotional. Not stopping at the truck stop/parking lot would represent not trusting/taking time to utilize these inner skills.

In summary I sense there may have been a recent experience where you needed to use your intuitive mind instead of letting your emotions take control. But the dream also seems to be addressing your intuitive abilities and not using them to the full extent. You may need to learn to trust your intuitive instincts, let those aspects lead you and not the emotional self. If you are involved with new business ventures it may point to a need to use your intuitive instincts not only in business matters but also in general.
Note: I was self employed general contractor for 30+ years and I have a keen intuitive mind {which is essential in analyzing/interpreting dreams}. Using these skills were invaluable in dealing with people and in my business. The ability to 'know' someone instantly is invaluable. Your dream may be addressing your abilities and a need to use them in decision making instead of letting emotional aspects take charge {making decisions emotionally}. I suggest you develop these skills. here is a link that will hep in doing that 4 Ways to Tap Into Your Intuition.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present