Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sex with a Vampire

My dream began with husband and kids visiting and staying with a family who were all vampires. My Husband was a vampire, but me and the kids were non-vampire. At some point the Mother vampire of the other family realized me and the kids were not vampires, she started to look at my children to change or kill them not sure. As my way of protecteing them and showing this woman that we were indeed ok with them being vampires. I forced myself on her and ripped off her clothes and proceeded to basically rape her. I had her clothes off and she fought me and I started oral sex on her. As I was going down on her she suddenly had blue ink come from her vagina and I was sprayed and it was every where. hhmmm weird

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Female & Hoopa, CA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Sex with a Vampire

Hunny,
Two possibilities I see with the dream. The first is likely the best fit but because of the sexual content I must look at other possibilities.

The first possibility would be the family you are visiting who are vampires is your husband's parents {he is also a vampire}. The Mother vampire would be his mother and she has designs or does things you fear that would change your children into something or someone other than what you desire. You feel you need to protect them from her.

What may seem not to be logical in this scenario is raping the woman {your mother-in-law}. But in dreams 'literal' logic is not the norm {as far as literal interpretation of the images/symbols apply}. The woman you are raping is yourself. To combat your MIL's actions you would need to violate who you are/stand for {rape}, act in a manner that removes those characteristics {rip off her clothes} and jeopardize your self esteem. Giving her oral sex would symbolize a willingness to do what is necessary to give in to these undesired aspects/please her. You have to fight yourself to do this. You have to 'go down' to your MIL's level which deeply affects you and requires you to have to reconnect to your true emotional self {sprayed by blue ink from vagina}.

The Second Possibility
Your husband is {a vampire} is something you are contemplating in doing or being enticed into doing. Whatever that might be {being personal only you can know that-it could be sexual} you are afraid it might affect your children. The Mother vampire is actually you, or to be correct, someone or something you are afraid of doing. Raping the other woman would point to feelings of being violated. You have to force yourself to remove inhibitions. Giving in to such pleasures would cause a lasting impression {ink} of sexual feelings which would affect your overall psyche.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you, I feel as forceful and unusual the dream was, your interpretation was great and very thorough. Much more than I expected, and right on the money as to how I am feeling at this moment in my life. Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Female & Hoopa, CA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

To see a vampire in your dream symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside, you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to her or him. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic of someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41/Female; USA, NYC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present