Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Epic dream

I was visiting the hairdressers with my daughter and a man with long dark hair works there (I just knew this, it wasn't seen)
We sit on a purple comer couch in the centre of a fairly busy mall. My focus is upon the man who is wearing ripped jeans and is of a strong build. His hair is now pulled back into a ponytail and I feel completely at ease, safe and content. Slightly elated also?!! He is stroking the back of my right hand, and then proceeds to massage my foot the whole time making eye contact. There was little conversation except the revealing of his age, which was 44. The whole duration of the dream I was happy and relaxed...I woke midway through and was able to return to the dream where I left off! I woke up with perfect recall of every detail so spent a while trying to figure out what it could be telling me! I was euphoric upon awakening yet after around 15minutes I was devasted to realise it hadn't actually happened. This was 4days ago and although I have searched for many meanings I can't place them together to make sense. The number 44 (his age) was the thing thT surprised me most on awakening (not sure if it's relavant by could be)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 female england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Epic dream

Anonymous,
I sense the dream is addressing an attitude to do with self image and age. Also to do with a need to rid yourself of frustrations in your life. A need for renewed experiences {or perhaps for the first time} that would be produce elated/euphoric feelings. These are 'visiting' thoughts but may be getting stronger.

This dream may have to do with desires and frustration to do with relationships {possibly strong sensual temptations symbolized by man with ripped jeans}. These are attitudes stroked by unconscious energies {I'll address that next} that may cause you to have thoughts of temptations. If you are in a relationship it may be lacking in certain qualities to do with sensuality and is fulfillment.

The unconscious energies would point to influences from previous experiences and/or from early life. Feelings of not being fulfilled may have to do with childhood influences that 'push' you toward such temptations {example-relationship between parents that lacked certain qualities that left an impression on your psyche}. If true such a relationship may produce desires not to be in the same type relationship.

The number 4 is a symbol for wholeness and two 4s may point for a need for wholeness/fulfillment on a conscious levels as well as an unconscious level {associated with early life experiences/influences}. I sense the dream is pointing to strong temptations/desires that would seemingly provide feelings of fulfillment on a conscious level. The self image factor may have to do with your age and a need to have someone on the same level {he was also 44} who bring about the fulfillment in life you seek.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present