Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When you wake up crying

My dream started and I was in a two level house with my boyfriend, his mother, his step father and his little sister. My boyfriend was planning some type of party. There were two young boys that came to said party and they were messing with his little sister and stealing things but I was the only one who seemed to care. I made a big deal about it and it brought the party to and end so it was just the five of us again but my boyfriend was upset that I ruined the party and was avoiding me. This was when things got weird. In order to get from the bottom level of the house to the top there were stairs but you had to step on a cluttered bookshelf to cross from the stairs to the actual floor of the second level. I could only see the top 2-3 shelves of the bookcase and they were packed with junk and trinkets, every time I stepped on it it broke a little more until at the end of my dream it finally fell. During the "after the party" part of my dream there was a white tiger pacing the bottom level and it made me very anxious, although it never attacked, it was very aware of my presence. There was also a black panther and it would run up and bite my hands and not let go, I could feel the pain as its teeth sunk in and it would clench tight and stare me down until my boyfriends step father would come pull it off and send it away like a bad pet. This happened 3-4 times in a row until I grabbed the panther by the face and kissed it. This is when my bottom teeth started to fall out, I kept asking my boyfriend to help me or take me to the hospital but he was still mad at me because of the party being ruined. I could feel my bottom teeth moving up and down in their sockets until finally they all came out at once and I spit them into my hand. I gave them to him and he kept them the rest of the dream but still would not help me. I started to run looking for a hospital, I passed many things, marble buildings, stadiums and people until I came across what looked like a hospital. Turns out it was a factory with a nursery on top of it. I climed to the top of the building on a metal slide and pulled myself through a door to find many sleeping babies. I went further into the building and it was the factory that my boyfriend works at, but no hospital. I ran back and slid down the slide running all the way back to my boyfriend, his mother and his little sister who were all swimming. He was sitting between his mom and another woman that I didn't know and I became jealous, envious and hurt. I squeezed myself between him and the other woman but he turned his shoulder to me. I asked his mom what the problem was and she said he had worked very hard on that party and I ruined it. All of a sudden we were back at the house and my boyfriend and I were leaving to go home . This is when I broke the bookshelf and everyone was upset with me. The white tiger paced by again looking very angry and I woke up.

This has to mean something right? Please tell me I'm not insane..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23/F United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: When you wake up crying

Theresa,
I'll provide an analysis of your dream hopefully tomorrow {have a terminal ill cat I am caring for and my intuitive mind isn't functioning as it should to give a full analysis}. I can say you are not insane. Dreams have a language of symbol and metaphor and should not be looked at as literal. Some of the symbolic images you can look up in the Dream Dictionary to get an idea to what they may represent are:

The house
stairs
bookshelf
tiger
panther
teeth falling out
hospital
swimming
woman

The one image that could be literal would be your bf. Look at the symbols above and see how they would fit with your relationship with your bf.

I will put these all together in my analysis.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Thank you so much! Take your time, I know it can be tough caring for an ill being, human or otherwise. I'll check back when I can, I really look forward to reading your interpretation. I have crazy dreams all of the time but this one was top of the list. It may also help you to know that we are expecting our first child. I've read that being pregnant can mess with your dreams as well.

Thanks again! -Theresa

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23/F United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

Theresa,
First let me state I am in a situation where there is a lot of stress which could cloud my intuitive senses and affect my analysis of your dream. I have two issues to do with illness in my family {my mother and one of my cats} and I am not sure if all my intuitive facilities are working as they should, a keen intuitive mind being the important tool in my ability to analyze/interpret dreams. I will attempt to provide a proper interpretation despite this.

Your Dream
A long dream with what I feel is a simple message about the relationship with your bf on one level and your personality in general {you are very vulnerable and easy taken advantage}. My sense of your dream is there are issues to do with your bf and you are confused/conflicted about his attitude toward you. He may be taking advantage of your vulnerable emotions because you tend to give in to his wishes even when you have your own opinions or ideas. The way he plans it fits with his desires but seldom what you want or feel. There may have been a recent experience where you resisted his demands or wanted something different from what he wanted and you were made to feel guilty because it did not fit with what he wanted. You may be vulnerable, lack the ability to stand up for yourself. Where you need help and support from him he merely offers the same attitude that suits him. You have to suppress how you really feel because it would upset the relationship.

Summary
My sense is there is conflict with your bf and his attitude/behavior but because you have a vulnerable personality you tend to give in to his demands. When you do voice how you really feel you are made to feel guilty. Made to feel guilt by expressing your true feelings or doing what you want instead of what is expected of you is likely a result of how you were treated as a child {by parents and family members}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present