Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: strange domestic scenes

Hi Jerry,

I find this interpretation quite beautiful in a number of ways. There is a lot in it which could be instructional for me, since it is indeed true that I have a "waking determination to make appropriate changes so to understand the reasons for ... motivations and be able to control the emotions from that {especially the reasons for the dead feelings you may have}." Especially the part about the "dead feelings" I may have. It is only in the last few years that I realized I do have these dead feelings. Before my feelings always seemed very much alive, even overwhelming. Maybe they were just masking the dead ones. I love the jester, who is both fooling and carrying truths -- and the precious jewel-like round objects -- so much desire there. The cleanup work, I know I have to do, but I am uncertain what if anything I will find at the bottom of it.

I feel lately as if I'm on this path, not necessarily of my choosing originally, but now it is my choice to stay on it, or not. Staying on it means dealing with my life, going to more therapy, and continuing what I believe now must be a search for these "desired objects" in my inner life -- along with whatever "cleanup" must be done first. This flash of salmon in the dream maybe was a glimpse. Most things in the outward, physical side of life no longer have that attraction for me, I believe it is something else I am looking for.

Thank you for your insights.

Jaime

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59/Female/Alaska

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: strange domestic scenes

Jaime,
Filling the 'void' often comes from discovering what is missing within {psychologically}. Once those issues are realized, confronted and at least partially resolved {they usually have a residual affect no matter what} then your true path will become clear. Of course this is easier said than done and the first step is a true desire to make these discoveries. As Joseph Campbell stated, "We’re so engaged in doing things to achieve purposes of outer value that we forget the inner value, the rapture that is associated with being alive, is what it is all about."

Obviously you have invested some time and effort in your self discovery. Keep looking inward and eventually whatever it is that is missing will show itself. The best place to make these discoveries? Your dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present